Kerwynn Williams (ribs) turns in full practice for Cardinals on Thursday
Arizona Cardinals running back Kerwynn Williams (ribs) was upgraded to "full" at Thursday's practice.
Williams should be good to go for Week 14 against the Tennessee Titans after making it through last week without any setbacks. With Adrian Peterson (neck) expected to miss a second straight game, Williams is in line for another lead role out of the Cardinals' backfield after rushing 16 times for 97 yards in Week 13.
Without yet accounting for Peterson's likely absence, numberFire's models project Williams to score 6.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000 in Week 14.
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Chiefs moving Sammy Watkins around formation in minicamp June 28th, 2018
- Chiefs' Kareem Hunt (hamstring) will be ready for training camp June 14th, 2018
- Sammy Watkins and Patrick Mahomes connecting in Chiefs' offseason June 14th, 2018
- Damien Williams reportedly joining Chiefs' backfield March 22nd, 2018
- Sammy Watkins reportedly joins Chiefs for 3 years, $48 million March 13th, 2018
- Rams getting Marcus Peters from Chiefs for 2018 4th, 2019 2nd February 26th, 2018