Kerwynn Williams (ribs) turns in full practice for Cardinals on Thursday
Arizona Cardinals running back Kerwynn Williams (ribs) was upgraded to "full" at Thursday's practice.
Williams should be good to go for Week 14 against the Tennessee Titans after making it through last week without any setbacks. With Adrian Peterson (neck) expected to miss a second straight game, Williams is in line for another lead role out of the Cardinals' backfield after rushing 16 times for 97 yards in Week 13.
Without yet accounting for Peterson's likely absence, numberFire's models project Williams to score 6.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000 in Week 14.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Tommy Pham hitting second as Cardinals play Mets on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Brice Butler signs 2-year deal with Cardinals April 2nd, 2018
- Cardinals expecting David Johnson (wrist) to be ready for OTAs March 27th, 2018
- Update: Sam Bradford's deal with Cardinals worth $40 million over 2 years March 19th, 2018
- Cardinals releasing one-time Pro Bowler Tyrann Mathieu March 14th, 2018
- Cardinals reportedly land Sam Bradford with 1-year, $20 million deal March 13th, 2018