Kerwynn Williams (ribs) turns in full practice for Cardinals on Thursday
Arizona Cardinals running back Kerwynn Williams (ribs) was upgraded to "full" at Thursday's practice.
Williams should be good to go for Week 14 against the Tennessee Titans after making it through last week without any setbacks. With Adrian Peterson (neck) expected to miss a second straight game, Williams is in line for another lead role out of the Cardinals' backfield after rushing 16 times for 97 yards in Week 13.
Without yet accounting for Peterson's likely absence, numberFire's models project Williams to score 6.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000 in Week 14.
- Matt Ryan throws for 379 yards and a touchdown in the Falcons' win October 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham goes off for 143 yards and a touchdown in Giants' loss October 22nd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley reaches the end zone in Giants' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2018
- Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) active for Falcons on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Travis Kelce's 95 receiving yards leads Chiefs in easy win October 22nd, 2018
- Tyreek Hill catches 7 passes for 68 yards, touchdown as Chiefs roll October 22nd, 2018
- Patrick Mahomes fires off 4 touchdowns and 385 yards in Chiefs' win October 21st, 2018
- Kareem Hunt reaches the end zone 3 times in Chiefs' rout of Bengals October 21st, 2018
- Travis Kelce catches 5 passes for 61 yards in Chiefs' loss October 15th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill scores 3 times as the Chiefs fall to Patriots in Week 6 October 14th, 2018