Kerwynn Williams (ribs) turns in full practice for Cardinals on Thursday
Arizona Cardinals running back Kerwynn Williams (ribs) was upgraded to "full" at Thursday's practice.
Williams should be good to go for Week 14 against the Tennessee Titans after making it through last week without any setbacks. With Adrian Peterson (neck) expected to miss a second straight game, Williams is in line for another lead role out of the Cardinals' backfield after rushing 16 times for 97 yards in Week 13.
Without yet accounting for Peterson's likely absence, numberFire's models project Williams to score 6.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000 in Week 14.
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) to return for Patriots versus Jaguars January 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady expected to wear glove on throwing hand for Patriots in AFC title game January 21st, 2018
- Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' quarterback Carson Palmer retires after 14 NFL seasons January 2nd, 2018
- Cardinals' head coach Bruce Arians expected to retire January 1st, 2018
- Cardinals' Kerwynn Williams (quad, ribs) is questionable for Week 17 December 29th, 2017
- John Brown (toe) didn't practice Wednesday for Cardinals December 27th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams (chest) is active for Cardinals in Week 16 December 24th, 2017