Alex Collins (migraines) not on Ravens' injury report for Week 14
Baltimore Ravens running back Alex Collins (migraines) is not on the team's injury report for Week 14 against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday Night Football.
Collins said he was bothered by migraines after Sunday's win over the Detroit Lions but it doesn't sound like it's going to be an issue for this week's AFC North matchup. The 2016 fifth-round pick by the Seattle Seahawks is averaging 75.3 yards from scrimmage over the past three games, with 4 rushing touchdowns in that span.
numberFire's models project Collins to score 9.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000 in Week 14. He's the RB22 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- C.J. Beathard confirmed to be Niners' starting QB in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Tom Savage expected to sign with San Francisco next week September 25th, 2018
- Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) a limited particpant in Tuesday's practice September 25th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp projected to be the Rams' third-best receiver in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) could miss 2-to-4 games for Dallas September 25th, 2018
- Joe Flacco throws for 277 yards in Ravens' Week 3 win September 24th, 2018
- Ravens' C.J. Mosley (knee) returns to practice Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Alex Collins (illness) returns to Ravens practice Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Ravens' Alex Collins (illness) misses practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Joe Flacco projected to take a step back on Sunday September 19th, 2018
- John Harbaugh: Ravens' running game improvement is 'big priority' September 18th, 2018