Alex Collins (migraines) not on Ravens' injury report for Week 14
Baltimore Ravens running back Alex Collins (migraines) is not on the team's injury report for Week 14 against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday Night Football.
Collins said he was bothered by migraines after Sunday's win over the Detroit Lions but it doesn't sound like it's going to be an issue for this week's AFC North matchup. The 2016 fifth-round pick by the Seattle Seahawks is averaging 75.3 yards from scrimmage over the past three games, with 4 rushing touchdowns in that span.
numberFire's models project Collins to score 9.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000 in Week 14. He's the RB22 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (ankle) limited Wednesday for Jaguars January 17th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) limited for Patriots on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) limited at Wednesday's practice January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) doesn't practice for Vikings on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Alex Collins not locked-in as Ravens' lead back for 2018 January 9th, 2018
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) inactive for Ravens in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) sits out practice on Wednesday December 27th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) has a chance to play on Sunday December 26th, 2017
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) is inactive for Ravens in Week 16 December 23rd, 2017
- Ravens officially list Jeremy Maclin as doubtful for Week 16 December 21st, 2017