Alex Collins (migraines) not on Ravens' injury report for Week 14
Baltimore Ravens running back Alex Collins (migraines) is not on the team's injury report for Week 14 against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday Night Football.
Collins said he was bothered by migraines after Sunday's win over the Detroit Lions but it doesn't sound like it's going to be an issue for this week's AFC North matchup. The 2016 fifth-round pick by the Seattle Seahawks is averaging 75.3 yards from scrimmage over the past three games, with 4 rushing touchdowns in that span.
numberFire's models project Collins to score 9.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000 in Week 14. He's the RB22 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Broncos' third-rounder Royce Freeman 'absolutely' can earn lead role June 25th, 2018
- Randall Cobb reportedly dealing with ankle injury, could miss start of Packers' training camp June 25th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday June 25th, 2018
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Jimmy Smith (Achilles) doing individual work at Ravens' minicamp June 13th, 2018
- Free agent Terrance West visiting the Saints Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Ravens' Breshad Perriman still struggling to catch June 12th, 2018
- Ravens fined, penalized for OTA infractions June 7th, 2018
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon says knee is feeling great June 1st, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018