Alex Collins (migraines) not on Ravens' injury report for Week 14
Baltimore Ravens running back Alex Collins (migraines) is not on the team's injury report for Week 14 against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday Night Football.
Collins said he was bothered by migraines after Sunday's win over the Detroit Lions but it doesn't sound like it's going to be an issue for this week's AFC North matchup. The 2016 fifth-round pick by the Seattle Seahawks is averaging 75.3 yards from scrimmage over the past three games, with 4 rushing touchdowns in that span.
numberFire's models project Collins to score 9.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000 in Week 14. He's the RB22 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Eric Ebron signs 2-year deal with Colts worth $15 million March 19th, 2018
- Cody Latimer signs deal with Giants March 19th, 2018
- Jarius Wright, Panthers reportedly come to terms March 19th, 2018
- Update: Sam Bradford's deal with Cardinals worth $40 million over 2 years March 19th, 2018
- Patriots acquire Cordarrelle Patterson from Raiders March 18th, 2018
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Ravens not ruling out re-signing Mike Wallace March 17th, 2018
- Danny Woodhead retires after 10 NFL seasons March 17th, 2018
- Ravens releasing wideout Jeremy Maclin March 14th, 2018
- Ravens sign Ryan Grant to $29 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Ravens, free agent John Brown agree on deal March 13th, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018