Alex Collins (migraines) not on Ravens' injury report for Week 14
Baltimore Ravens running back Alex Collins (migraines) is not on the team's injury report for Week 14 against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday Night Football.
Collins said he was bothered by migraines after Sunday's win over the Detroit Lions but it doesn't sound like it's going to be an issue for this week's AFC North matchup. The 2016 fifth-round pick by the Seattle Seahawks is averaging 75.3 yards from scrimmage over the past three games, with 4 rushing touchdowns in that span.
numberFire's models project Collins to score 9.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000 in Week 14. He's the RB22 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) to be active as Ravens' backup Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson to start again for Ravens, Joe Flacco named backup December 12th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) likely to be involved for Ravens against Buccaneers December 10th, 2018
- Kenneth Dixon to see more work for Ravens moving forward December 10th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson 'should be OK' for Ravens Week 15 December 10th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) out in Week 14 for Baltimore December 9th, 2018