Patrick Peterson (hamstring) downgraded to 'DNP' at Cardinals' practice
Arizona Cardinals defensive back Patrick Peterson (hamstring) was downgraded to "DNP" in Thursday's practice.
Peterson was able to get in a limited session on Wednesday, so this puts his status in doubt for Week 14 versus the Tennessee Titans. If he can't play, it would be a significant upgrade for Marcus Mariota, Rishard Matthews, Corey Davis, and the rest of Tennesse's passing attack.
The Cardinals D/ST is averaging 5.2 FanDuel points per game this season and currently sit at 20th in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- C.J. Beathard confirmed to be Niners' starting QB in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Tom Savage expected to sign with San Francisco next week September 25th, 2018
- Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) a limited particpant in Tuesday's practice September 25th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp projected to be the Rams' third-best receiver in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) could miss 2-to-4 games for Dallas September 25th, 2018
- Josh Rosen named Cardinals' new starting quarterback in place of Sam Bradford September 24th, 2018
- David Johnson totals 61 yards, scores as Arizona loses again September 24th, 2018
- Cardinals won't commit to Sam Bradford going forward September 24th, 2018
- Josh Rosen replaces Sam Bradford for Cardinals in fourth quarter September 23rd, 2018
- Cardinals list Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) as questionable September 21st, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) limited on Thursday for Arizona September 20th, 2018