Patrick Peterson (hamstring) downgraded to 'DNP' at Cardinals' practice
Arizona Cardinals defensive back Patrick Peterson (hamstring) was downgraded to "DNP" in Thursday's practice.
Peterson was able to get in a limited session on Wednesday, so this puts his status in doubt for Week 14 versus the Tennessee Titans. If he can't play, it would be a significant upgrade for Marcus Mariota, Rishard Matthews, Corey Davis, and the rest of Tennesse's passing attack.
The Cardinals D/ST is averaging 5.2 FanDuel points per game this season and currently sit at 20th in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (ankle) limited Wednesday for Jaguars January 17th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) limited for Patriots on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) limited at Wednesday's practice January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) doesn't practice for Vikings on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' quarterback Carson Palmer retires after 14 NFL seasons January 2nd, 2018
- Cardinals' head coach Bruce Arians expected to retire January 1st, 2018
- Cardinals' Kerwynn Williams (quad, ribs) is questionable for Week 17 December 29th, 2017
- John Brown (toe) didn't practice Wednesday for Cardinals December 27th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams (chest) is active for Cardinals in Week 16 December 24th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams (quad) expected to play for Cardinals on Sunday December 24th, 2017