Patrick Peterson (hamstring) downgraded to 'DNP' at Cardinals' practice
Arizona Cardinals defensive back Patrick Peterson (hamstring) was downgraded to "DNP" in Thursday's practice.
Peterson was able to get in a limited session on Wednesday, so this puts his status in doubt for Week 14 versus the Tennessee Titans. If he can't play, it would be a significant upgrade for Marcus Mariota, Rishard Matthews, Corey Davis, and the rest of Tennesse's passing attack.
The Cardinals D/ST is averaging 5.2 FanDuel points per game this season and currently sit at 20th in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Frank Gore signs 1-year deal with Dolphins March 22nd, 2018
- Damien Williams reportedly joining Chiefs' backfield March 22nd, 2018
- Corey Grant reportedly re-signs with Jaguars for a year March 22nd, 2018
- Giants trade Jason Pierre-Paul to Buccaneers March 22nd, 2018
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch takes pay cut to stay with Raiders March 21st, 2018
- Update: Sam Bradford's deal with Cardinals worth $40 million over 2 years March 19th, 2018
- Cardinals releasing one-time Pro Bowler Tyrann Mathieu March 14th, 2018
- Cardinals reportedly land Sam Bradford with 1-year, $20 million deal March 13th, 2018
- Report: Jets could offer Kirk Cousins $60 million in year one February 20th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald tells Cardinals he will return next season February 15th, 2018
- Cardinals' Adrian Peterson wants to play four more years February 3rd, 2018