Patrick Peterson (hamstring) downgraded to 'DNP' at Cardinals' practice
Arizona Cardinals defensive back Patrick Peterson (hamstring) was downgraded to "DNP" in Thursday's practice.
Peterson was able to get in a limited session on Wednesday, so this puts his status in doubt for Week 14 versus the Tennessee Titans. If he can't play, it would be a significant upgrade for Marcus Mariota, Rishard Matthews, Corey Davis, and the rest of Tennesse's passing attack.
The Cardinals D/ST is averaging 5.2 FanDuel points per game this season and currently sit at 20th in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson (quad) did not practice Wednesday but is expected to play in Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Cardinals send defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche to injured reserve December 10th, 2018
- Arizona's Christian Kirk (leg) placed on Injured Reserve December 3rd, 2018
- David Johnson rushes for 69 yards on Sunday in Cardinals' win December 3rd, 2018
- Cardinals place middle linebacker Josh Bynes (thumb) on injured reserve November 26th, 2018
- Cardinals send kicker Phil Dawson (hip) to IR, promote Zane Gonzalez November 26th, 2018