Patrick Peterson (hamstring) downgraded to 'DNP' at Cardinals' practice
Arizona Cardinals defensive back Patrick Peterson (hamstring) was downgraded to "DNP" in Thursday's practice.
Peterson was able to get in a limited session on Wednesday, so this puts his status in doubt for Week 14 versus the Tennessee Titans. If he can't play, it would be a significant upgrade for Marcus Mariota, Rishard Matthews, Corey Davis, and the rest of Tennesse's passing attack.
The Cardinals D/ST is averaging 5.2 FanDuel points per game this season and currently sit at 20th in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire pegged as Jets' third-down running back June 15th, 2018
- Colts' fourth-rounder Nyheim Hines doing everything on offense June 15th, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018
- David Johnson officially absent from Cardinals' minicamp June 12th, 2018
- David Johnson reportedly skipping Cardinals minicamp June 12th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson dealing with minor, undisclosed injury June 8th, 2018
- Josh Rosen impressing Cardinals coaches early on May 31st, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018