Tom Brady (Achilles) not practicing for Patriots on Thursday
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (Achilles) did not practice Thursday.
The Patriots play the Miami Dolphins on Monday Night Football in Week 14, so this is their first practice of the week. Brady followed a similar routine last week and showed no ill-effects versus the Buffalo Bills. Owners shouldn't be concerned.
Brady is averaging 20.3 FanDuel points per game this season, with 26 touchdowns and 4 interceptions on the year. He's projected to score 24.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $9,500 in Week 14.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- James White accounts for 15 receptions and 97 yards in New England's playoff win over the Chargers January 13th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman produces nine receptions for 151 yards in Sunday's playoff win January 13th, 2019
- New England's Sony Michel rushes for three scores in Sunday's Divisional Playoff victory January 13th, 2019
- Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) out in Week 17 for New England December 30th, 2018
- New England's Sony Michel rushes for 116 yards in Week 16's victory over Buffalo December 23rd, 2018
- New England's Julian Edelman ranked as Week 16's WR16 December 22nd, 2018