Tom Brady (Achilles) not practicing for Patriots on Thursday
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (Achilles) did not practice Thursday.
The Patriots play the Miami Dolphins on Monday Night Football in Week 14, so this is their first practice of the week. Brady followed a similar routine last week and showed no ill-effects versus the Buffalo Bills. Owners shouldn't be concerned.
Brady is averaging 20.3 FanDuel points per game this season, with 26 touchdowns and 4 interceptions on the year. He's projected to score 24.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $9,500 in Week 14.
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski will not attend start of Patriots' offseason program April 15th, 2018
- Report: Patriots 'team most interested' in Lamar Jackson April 12th, 2018
- Patriots ship Brandin Cooks to the Rams for a 2018 first-round pick April 3rd, 2018