Tom Brady (Achilles) not practicing for Patriots on Thursday
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (Achilles) did not practice Thursday.
The Patriots play the Miami Dolphins on Monday Night Football in Week 14, so this is their first practice of the week. Brady followed a similar routine last week and showed no ill-effects versus the Buffalo Bills. Owners shouldn't be concerned.
Brady is averaging 20.3 FanDuel points per game this season, with 26 touchdowns and 4 interceptions on the year. He's projected to score 24.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $9,500 in Week 14.
- Derek Carr (arm) reportedly won't miss start for Raiders October 15th, 2018
- Falcons 'hopeful' Mohamed Sanu (hip) will play Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Chris Thompson considered day-to-day for Washington October 15th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) will not practice for Washington before Friday October 15th, 2018
- Josh Allen week-to-week for Bills with elbow injury October 15th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa reportedly has high ankle sprain October 15th, 2018
- James White gains 92 yards from scrimmage in Patriots' win October 15th, 2018
- Stephen Gostkowski goes 5-for-5, hits Patriots' game-winner October 15th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski comes up with 2 clutch receptions late in Patriots' win October 14th, 2018
- Sony Michel finds the endzone twice in Patriots high-scoring win October 14th, 2018
- Tom Brady tops 300 passing yards as Patriots top Chiefs in shootout October 14th, 2018
- Patriots' Sony Michel (questionable) reportedly expected to play in Week 6 October 14th, 2018