Tom Brady (Achilles) not practicing for Patriots on Thursday
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (Achilles) did not practice Thursday.
The Patriots play the Miami Dolphins on Monday Night Football in Week 14, so this is their first practice of the week. Brady followed a similar routine last week and showed no ill-effects versus the Buffalo Bills. Owners shouldn't be concerned.
Brady is averaging 20.3 FanDuel points per game this season, with 26 touchdowns and 4 interceptions on the year. He's projected to score 24.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $9,500 in Week 14.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski won't hold out for Patriots' training camp July 17th, 2018
- Pats' Julian Edelman loses appeal; 4-game suspension stands July 3rd, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday June 25th, 2018
- Free agent Eric Decker eyeing up Patriots June 21st, 2018
- Rex Burkhead, James White seeing bulk of Patriots' first-team work June 13th, 2018
- Report: Patriots were shopping Rob Gronkowski prior to NFL Draft June 13th, 2018