Tom Brady (Achilles) not practicing for Patriots on Thursday
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (Achilles) did not practice Thursday.
The Patriots play the Miami Dolphins on Monday Night Football in Week 14, so this is their first practice of the week. Brady followed a similar routine last week and showed no ill-effects versus the Buffalo Bills. Owners shouldn't be concerned.
Brady is averaging 20.3 FanDuel points per game this season, with 26 touchdowns and 4 interceptions on the year. He's projected to score 24.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $9,500 in Week 14.
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Andrew Sendejo (concussion) expected to play in NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) to return for Patriots versus Jaguars January 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady expected to wear glove on throwing hand for Patriots in AFC title game January 21st, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018