Packers' Jordy Nelson: Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) 'looks like himself'
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson said quarterback Aaron Rodgers "looks like himself" in practice.
Rodgers isn't eligible to return from injured reserve until Week 15, so he's been running the scout team in practice this week. He's received rave reviews for his efforts, but the Packers' star signal caller has yet to be cleared for contact. All signs point to that happening sooner rather than later, with Rodgers taking the reigns back from Brett Hundley next Sunday.
If he's able to return next week, our models project Rodgers for 132.8 yards, 0.83 touchdowns and 9.6 FanDuel points at this time. That could change with his status and, as a result, move closer to his season-average of 18.5 FD points per game.
- Marvin Jones (knee) out for Detroit in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) out for Oakland in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Chris Godwin (ankle) questionable in Week 11 for Tampa Bay November 16th, 2018
- Ronald Jones (hamstring) out in Week 11 for Tampa Bay November 16th, 2018
- Royce Freeman (ankle) will play for Denver in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) out for Washington in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham reportedly breaks thumb in Packers' loss November 16th, 2018
- Aaron Jones totals 103 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' loss to Seahawks November 16th, 2018
- Davante Adams amasses career-high 166 yards for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Aaron Rodgers throws for 332 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' loss November 16th, 2018
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling projected for 8.4 targets in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb (hamstring) out for Week 11 November 14th, 2018