Packers' Jordy Nelson: Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) 'looks like himself'
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson said quarterback Aaron Rodgers "looks like himself" in practice.
Rodgers isn't eligible to return from injured reserve until Week 15, so he's been running the scout team in practice this week. He's received rave reviews for his efforts, but the Packers' star signal caller has yet to be cleared for contact. All signs point to that happening sooner rather than later, with Rodgers taking the reigns back from Brett Hundley next Sunday.
If he's able to return next week, our models project Rodgers for 132.8 yards, 0.83 touchdowns and 9.6 FanDuel points at this time. That could change with his status and, as a result, move closer to his season-average of 18.5 FD points per game.
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Carson Wentz (knee) throwing during Eagles' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor reportedly suffered another ankle injury this offseason May 22nd, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018
- Green Bay Packers trade up to 18 and select CB Jaire Alexander April 26th, 2018
- New Orleans Saints trade up to 14 to select DE Marcus Davenport April 26th, 2018
- Packers sign cornerback Kyle Fuller to offer sheet March 16th, 2018
- Muhammad Wilkerson signs with Packers on one-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Packers reportedly sign Jimmy Graham to 3-year contract March 13th, 2018