Packers' Jordy Nelson: Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) 'looks like himself'
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson said quarterback Aaron Rodgers "looks like himself" in practice.
Rodgers isn't eligible to return from injured reserve until Week 15, so he's been running the scout team in practice this week. He's received rave reviews for his efforts, but the Packers' star signal caller has yet to be cleared for contact. All signs point to that happening sooner rather than later, with Rodgers taking the reigns back from Brett Hundley next Sunday.
If he's able to return next week, our models project Rodgers for 132.8 yards, 0.83 touchdowns and 9.6 FanDuel points at this time. That could change with his status and, as a result, move closer to his season-average of 18.5 FD points per game.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Packers' Clay Matthews recovering from knee scope January 9th, 2018
- Packers sign Davante Adams to four-year extension December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (shoulder) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) officially inactive against Minnesota December 23rd, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) doesn't practice on Tuesday December 19th, 2017