Packers' Jordy Nelson: Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) 'looks like himself'
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson said quarterback Aaron Rodgers "looks like himself" in practice.
Rodgers isn't eligible to return from injured reserve until Week 15, so he's been running the scout team in practice this week. He's received rave reviews for his efforts, but the Packers' star signal caller has yet to be cleared for contact. All signs point to that happening sooner rather than later, with Rodgers taking the reigns back from Brett Hundley next Sunday.
If he's able to return next week, our models project Rodgers for 132.8 yards, 0.83 touchdowns and 9.6 FanDuel points at this time. That could change with his status and, as a result, move closer to his season-average of 18.5 FD points per game.
- Jets place Jeremy Kerley on roster exemption list December 13th, 2017
- Raiders' Jared Cook (wrist) limited in practice Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Damien Williams (shoulder) remains sidelined at Dolphins practice December 13th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (shoulder) limited at practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expects to play in Week 15 December 13th, 2017
- Ravens' Mike Wallace (ankle) doesn't practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers 'preparing to play' against Panthers December 13th, 2017
- Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) medically cleared to return for Green Bay December 12th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson set to benefit from potential Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) return December 12th, 2017
- Aaron Rodgers' (collarbone) status up in air for Packers in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) still waiting for medical clearance to play in Week 15 December 11th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson continues to be a non-factor without Aaron Rodgers in Week 14 December 11th, 2017