Packers' Jordy Nelson: Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) 'looks like himself'
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson said quarterback Aaron Rodgers "looks like himself" in practice.
Rodgers isn't eligible to return from injured reserve until Week 15, so he's been running the scout team in practice this week. He's received rave reviews for his efforts, but the Packers' star signal caller has yet to be cleared for contact. All signs point to that happening sooner rather than later, with Rodgers taking the reigns back from Brett Hundley next Sunday.
If he's able to return next week, our models project Rodgers for 132.8 yards, 0.83 touchdowns and 9.6 FanDuel points at this time. That could change with his status and, as a result, move closer to his season-average of 18.5 FD points per game.
- Kenny Golladay playing over Golden Tate in Lions' two-wides August 20th, 2018
- Peyton Barber 'doing everything he should be' for Buccaneers August 20th, 2018
- Josh Allen working with Bills' starters Monday August 20th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy out of Bills' practice Monday due to sore groin August 20th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) goes through Patriots' walkthrough August 20th, 2018
- Chargers' Mike Williams hauls in touchdown in second preseason game August 19th, 2018
- Jamaal Williams suffers slight ankle injury in Packers' preseason game August 17th, 2018
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers reportedly 'creeping towards' deal August 17th, 2018
- Geronimo Allison 'quietly established' as Packers' third receiver August 14th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham (knee) not likely to play Packers' preseason opener August 9th, 2018
- Packers' Jake Kumerow impressing Aaron Rodgers August 8th, 2018
- Packers' Jimmy Graham dealing with a minor knee injury August 7th, 2018