Jets' Josh McCown to start the rest of the season
New York Jets coach Todd Bowles said quarterback Josh McCown will remain the team's starter for the rest of the 2017 season.
Bowles has stuck to his guns, and with McCown on a hot streak that isn't going to change now. The only way that we'll see any of Bryce Petty or Christian Hackenberg is if McCown goes down with an injury.
Over his last two games, McCown has an average of 28.1 FanDuel points with 638 passing yards, 47 rushing yards and 5 total touchdowns against the Carolina Panthers and Kansas City Chiefs. In Week 14, he's projected for 15.4 FD points in a road matchup with the Denver Broncos.
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) questionable for Tennessee in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) questionable in Week 11 for Tennessee Titans November 16th, 2018
- Antonio Gates (knee) questionable in Week 11 for Los Angeles November 16th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) questionable for Los Angeles in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) out for Detroit in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Sam Darnold (foot) may not be ready for Jets Week 12 November 12th, 2018
- Sam Darnold (foot) out in Week 10 for New York November 11th, 2018
- Robby Anderson (ankle) out for New York in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Neal Sterling (concussion) placed on Jets' injured reserve November 10th, 2018
- Sam Darnold (foot) doubtful for Jets Week 10 November 9th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa (ankle) on track to play for Jets versus Bills November 9th, 2018