Jets' Josh McCown to start the rest of the season
New York Jets coach Todd Bowles said quarterback Josh McCown will remain the team's starter for the rest of the 2017 season.
Bowles has stuck to his guns, and with McCown on a hot streak that isn't going to change now. The only way that we'll see any of Bryce Petty or Christian Hackenberg is if McCown goes down with an injury.
Over his last two games, McCown has an average of 28.1 FanDuel points with 638 passing yards, 47 rushing yards and 5 total touchdowns against the Carolina Panthers and Kansas City Chiefs. In Week 14, he's projected for 15.4 FD points in a road matchup with the Denver Broncos.
- Panthers' rookie D.J. Moore cited for speeding August 21st, 2018
- Leonard Fournette to see more third-down work for Jaguars August 21st, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- Jets' Teddy Bridgewater has 'significant' price tag August 21st, 2018
- Sam Darnold underwhelms in Jets' second preseason game August 17th, 2018
- Sam Darnold is Jets' favorite to start Week 1 August 16th, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor scolded for discussing injury August 14th, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor says he suffered broken ankle in May August 13th, 2018
- Jets' Sam Darnold sees most first-team reps again Monday August 13th, 2018