Jets' Josh McCown to start the rest of the season
New York Jets coach Todd Bowles said quarterback Josh McCown will remain the team's starter for the rest of the 2017 season.
Bowles has stuck to his guns, and with McCown on a hot streak that isn't going to change now. The only way that we'll see any of Bryce Petty or Christian Hackenberg is if McCown goes down with an injury.
Over his last two games, McCown has an average of 28.1 FanDuel points with 638 passing yards, 47 rushing yards and 5 total touchdowns against the Carolina Panthers and Kansas City Chiefs. In Week 14, he's projected for 15.4 FD points in a road matchup with the Denver Broncos.
- New England's Dion Lewis totals 67 yards in Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Tom Brady posts his worst game of the season in Pats' loss to Dolphins December 12th, 2017
- Brandin Cooks disappears in Patriots' Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead scores for the third consecutive game on Monday December 12th, 2017
- Dolphins' Kenyan Drake racks up 193 yards on 30 touches on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Jarvis Landry finds the endzone twice in Dolphins' Week 14 win December 11th, 2017
- Bryce Petty taking over as Jets' starter following Josh McCown's (hand) season-ending injury December 11th, 2017
- Jets' Josh McCown (hand) officially out for the season, Bryce Petty to start December 11th, 2017
- Jets' Matt Forte struggles in Week 14 loss to Broncos December 11th, 2017
- Jermaine Kearse produces just 1 catch Sunday in ugly Jets loss December 11th, 2017
- Robby Anderson flops as Jets get shutout in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Bryce Petty will start Week 15 for Jets if Josh McCown (broken hand) is ruled out December 11th, 2017