Jets' Josh McCown to start the rest of the season
New York Jets coach Todd Bowles said quarterback Josh McCown will remain the team's starter for the rest of the 2017 season.
Bowles has stuck to his guns, and with McCown on a hot streak that isn't going to change now. The only way that we'll see any of Bryce Petty or Christian Hackenberg is if McCown goes down with an injury.
Over his last two games, McCown has an average of 28.1 FanDuel points with 638 passing yards, 47 rushing yards and 5 total touchdowns against the Carolina Panthers and Kansas City Chiefs. In Week 14, he's projected for 15.4 FD points in a road matchup with the Denver Broncos.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell gains 51 yards, scores 2 touchdowns in Jets' loss September 21st, 2018
- Sam Darnold struggles as Jets lose in rookie showdown with Baker Mayfield September 21st, 2018
- Jets' Sam Darnold focused on Week 3, not being passed on by Browns September 18th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa projected for top-20 finish in Week 3 September 18th, 2018
- Josh Gordon reportedly expected to be dealt by Browns Monday September 17th, 2018
- Jermaine Kearse (abdomen) active on Sunday for New York September 16th, 2018