Jets' Josh McCown to start the rest of the season
New York Jets coach Todd Bowles said quarterback Josh McCown will remain the team's starter for the rest of the 2017 season.
Bowles has stuck to his guns, and with McCown on a hot streak that isn't going to change now. The only way that we'll see any of Bryce Petty or Christian Hackenberg is if McCown goes down with an injury.
Over his last two games, McCown has an average of 28.1 FanDuel points with 638 passing yards, 47 rushing yards and 5 total touchdowns against the Carolina Panthers and Kansas City Chiefs. In Week 14, he's projected for 15.4 FD points in a road matchup with the Denver Broncos.
- Martellus Bennett announces his retirement from the NFL March 23rd, 2018
- Chargers' Corey Liuget slapped with 4-game PED suspension March 23rd, 2018
- Brock Osweiler expected to sign with the Miami Dolphins March 23rd, 2018
- Eagles' Michael Bennett indicted on felony charge March 23rd, 2018
- Allen Hurns, Jaguars reportedly agree to 2-year deal March 23rd, 2018
- Panthers reportedly adding Da'Norris Searcy to secondary with 2-year deal March 23rd, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor reportedly signs deal with Jets March 23rd, 2018
- Jets acquire third overall pick in trade with Colts March 17th, 2018
- Jets reportedly also sign Teddy Bridgewater to 1-year deal March 13th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell joins Jets with 3-year contract March 13th, 2018
- Report: Trumaine Johnson to sign with Jets March 13th, 2018
- Josh McCown re-signs with Jets, reportedly named starter for 2018 March 13th, 2018