Jets' Josh McCown to start the rest of the season
New York Jets coach Todd Bowles said quarterback Josh McCown will remain the team's starter for the rest of the 2017 season.
Bowles has stuck to his guns, and with McCown on a hot streak that isn't going to change now. The only way that we'll see any of Bryce Petty or Christian Hackenberg is if McCown goes down with an injury.
Over his last two games, McCown has an average of 28.1 FanDuel points with 638 passing yards, 47 rushing yards and 5 total touchdowns against the Carolina Panthers and Kansas City Chiefs. In Week 14, he's projected for 15.4 FD points in a road matchup with the Denver Broncos.
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Robinson (ACL) expects to be healthy by start of free agency January 15th, 2018
- Chiefs' Darrelle Revis wants to return next season January 15th, 2018
- Titans' DeMarco Murray says he remains among league's best January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Matt Forte's 'days are numbered' with the Jets January 11th, 2018
- Bryce Petty throws for 232 yards as Jets fall to Patriots in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins (ribs. foot) is inactive for Jets in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Jets place Matt Forte (knee) on injured reserve December 30th, 2017
- Jets' Austin Seferian-Jenkins (ribs, foot) is doubtful for Week 17 December 29th, 2017
- Bryce Petty struggles again as Jets fall to Chargers December 24th, 2017