Jets' Josh McCown to start the rest of the season
New York Jets coach Todd Bowles said quarterback Josh McCown will remain the team's starter for the rest of the 2017 season.
Bowles has stuck to his guns, and with McCown on a hot streak that isn't going to change now. The only way that we'll see any of Bryce Petty or Christian Hackenberg is if McCown goes down with an injury.
Over his last two games, McCown has an average of 28.1 FanDuel points with 638 passing yards, 47 rushing yards and 5 total touchdowns against the Carolina Panthers and Kansas City Chiefs. In Week 14, he's projected for 15.4 FD points in a road matchup with the Denver Broncos.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire pegged as Jets' third-down running back June 15th, 2018
- Sam Darnold will open training camp as the Jets' third-string quarterback June 14th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor out of walking boot, questionable for Jets' training camp June 13th, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor reportedly suffered another ankle injury this offseason May 22nd, 2018