Jets' Josh McCown to start the rest of the season
New York Jets coach Todd Bowles said quarterback Josh McCown will remain the team's starter for the rest of the 2017 season.
Bowles has stuck to his guns, and with McCown on a hot streak that isn't going to change now. The only way that we'll see any of Bryce Petty or Christian Hackenberg is if McCown goes down with an injury.
Over his last two games, McCown has an average of 28.1 FanDuel points with 638 passing yards, 47 rushing yards and 5 total touchdowns against the Carolina Panthers and Kansas City Chiefs. In Week 14, he's projected for 15.4 FD points in a road matchup with the Denver Broncos.
- Niners' Pierre Garcon (knee) headed to injured reserve December 10th, 2018
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler (neck) extremely doubtful for Week 15 December 10th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) inactive for Monday Night December 10th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill (heel) expected to play for Chiefs Thursday night December 10th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill's heel injury reportedly 'nothing serious', 'day-to-day' for Chiefs December 10th, 2018
- Washington's Josh Doctson in concussion protocol December 10th, 2018
- New York's Sam Darnold (foot) questionable to return against Buffalo December 9th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (toe) will play for Jets in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (toe) not practicing for Jets again Thursday December 6th, 2018
- Sam Darnold (foot) will reportedly start for Jets Week 14 December 6th, 2018
- Jets' Sam Darnold (foot) participates fully in Wednesday's practice December 5th, 2018
- Jets' Sam Darnold reportedly expected to start in Week 14 December 3rd, 2018