Saints' Marshon Lattimore (ankle) expected to play against Falcons
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, New Orleans Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore is expected to play Thursday night against the Atlanta Falcons.
Lattimore's missed the last two games with an ankle injury, but he's finally returned to practice and figures to start on Thursday night. He will step back in for replacement P.J. Williams as he bolsters the Saints' defense and stands a tough matchup for Falcons wideout Julio Jones.
In this week's matchup, our models project Lattimore for 2.1 tackles, 0.5 pass defenses and 0.2 interceptions. The Saints' projected 5.1 FanDuel points still rank outside the top-20 options on the Week 14 slate.
- Odell Beckham (ankle) a limited participant in Giants' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Rams' Aaron Donald will skip OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady reportedly sitting out of Patriots' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Mark Ingram not expected to join Saints until veteran minicamp May 10th, 2018
- Mark Ingram's appeal of 4-game PED ban previously denied by NFL May 9th, 2018
- Saints' Mark Ingram suspended 4 games for violating NFL's PED policy May 8th, 2018
- Saints release tight end bust Coby Fleener on Monday May 7th, 2018
- New Orleans Saints trade up to 14 to select DE Marcus Davenport April 26th, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018