Mark Ingram (toe) expected to play on Thursday for Saints
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram is expected to play Thursday night, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
After sitting out both Tuesday and Wednesday's practices, Ingram was listed as questionable. However, it seems like he's healthy enough to take the field. That doesn't mean he won't be limited and cede a few extra snaps and carries to Alvin Kamara in the team's Week 14 matchup.
Against the Falcons, Ingram is projected to tally 13.7 FanDuel points with 14.9 carries, 68.4 yards and 0.64 touchdowns. He runs $8,200 on those slates including Thursday's game.
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Jets view Bilal Powell as 'complementary back' February 19th, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara named Offensive Rookie of the Year February 3rd, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara totals 105 yards and a touchdown in Saints' devastating last-second loss January 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018