Mark Ingram (toe) expected to play on Thursday for Saints
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram is expected to play Thursday night, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
After sitting out both Tuesday and Wednesday's practices, Ingram was listed as questionable. However, it seems like he's healthy enough to take the field. That doesn't mean he won't be limited and cede a few extra snaps and carries to Alvin Kamara in the team's Week 14 matchup.
Against the Falcons, Ingram is projected to tally 13.7 FanDuel points with 14.9 carries, 68.4 yards and 0.64 touchdowns. He runs $8,200 on those slates including Thursday's game.
- New England's Dion Lewis totals 67 yards in Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Tom Brady posts his worst game of the season in Pats' loss to Dolphins December 12th, 2017
- Brandin Cooks disappears in Patriots' Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead scores for the third consecutive game on Monday December 12th, 2017
- Dolphins' Kenyan Drake racks up 193 yards on 30 touches on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Jarvis Landry finds the endzone twice in Dolphins' Week 14 win December 11th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara (concussion) expects to return for Week 15 December 11th, 2017
- Tommylee Lewis hauls in touchdown as Saints lose to Falcons December 8th, 2017
- Drew Brees and the Saints come up short in loss to the Falcons on Thursday December 7th, 2017
- Saints' Michael Thomas scores his fourth touchdown of the season Thursday December 7th, 2017
- Mark Ingram racks up 92 yards in Saints' loss on Thursday December 7th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara (concussion) out for remainder of Thursday's game December 7th, 2017