Mark Ingram (toe) expected to play on Thursday for Saints
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram is expected to play Thursday night, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
After sitting out both Tuesday and Wednesday's practices, Ingram was listed as questionable. However, it seems like he's healthy enough to take the field. That doesn't mean he won't be limited and cede a few extra snaps and carries to Alvin Kamara in the team's Week 14 matchup.
Against the Falcons, Ingram is projected to tally 13.7 FanDuel points with 14.9 carries, 68.4 yards and 0.64 touchdowns. He runs $8,200 on those slates including Thursday's game.
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) questionable for Tennessee in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) questionable in Week 11 for Tennessee Titans November 16th, 2018
- Antonio Gates (knee) questionable in Week 11 for Los Angeles November 16th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) questionable for Los Angeles in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) out for Detroit in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Saints' left tackle Terron Armstead (shoulder) out 3 to 4 weeks November 14th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara comes up with 102 yards, 2 scores as Saints steamroll Bengals November 12th, 2018
- Saints try again, sign veteran Brandon Marshall November 12th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees accounts for four touchdowns in Week 10 blowout win November 11th, 2018
- Saints expected to try to sign free agent Brandon Marshall November 11th, 2018
- Saints' Dez Bryant tears Achilles, season is over November 9th, 2018