Mark Ingram (toe) expected to play on Thursday for Saints
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram is expected to play Thursday night, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
After sitting out both Tuesday and Wednesday's practices, Ingram was listed as questionable. However, it seems like he's healthy enough to take the field. That doesn't mean he won't be limited and cede a few extra snaps and carries to Alvin Kamara in the team's Week 14 matchup.
Against the Falcons, Ingram is projected to tally 13.7 FanDuel points with 14.9 carries, 68.4 yards and 0.64 touchdowns. He runs $8,200 on those slates including Thursday's game.
- Odell Beckham (ankle) a limited participant in Giants' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Rams' Aaron Donald will skip OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady reportedly sitting out of Patriots' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Mark Ingram not expected to join Saints until veteran minicamp May 10th, 2018
- Mark Ingram's appeal of 4-game PED ban previously denied by NFL May 9th, 2018
- Saints' Mark Ingram suspended 4 games for violating NFL's PED policy May 8th, 2018
- Saints release tight end bust Coby Fleener on Monday May 7th, 2018
- New Orleans Saints trade up to 14 to select DE Marcus Davenport April 26th, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018