Mark Ingram (toe) expected to play on Thursday for Saints
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram is expected to play Thursday night, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
After sitting out both Tuesday and Wednesday's practices, Ingram was listed as questionable. However, it seems like he's healthy enough to take the field. That doesn't mean he won't be limited and cede a few extra snaps and carries to Alvin Kamara in the team's Week 14 matchup.
Against the Falcons, Ingram is projected to tally 13.7 FanDuel points with 14.9 carries, 68.4 yards and 0.64 touchdowns. He runs $8,200 on those slates including Thursday's game.
- Panthers' rookie D.J. Moore cited for speeding August 21st, 2018
- Leonard Fournette to see more third-down work for Jaguars August 21st, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- Saints reportedly release Terrance West August 21st, 2018
- Saints’ Benjamin Watson in ‘prime of his career’ August 20th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas could lead NFL in receptions in 2018 August 19th, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara could regress, remains top-10 fantasy back August 19th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees projected as top-three quarterback in age-40 season August 19th, 2018
- Cameron Meredith back at Saints' practice Wednesday August 15th, 2018