Bengals place first-round pick John Ross (shoulder) on IR
Cincinnati Bengals rookie wide receiver John Ross has been placed on the team's injured reserve list, ending his 2017 season.
Prior to suffering a shoulder injury, Ross was a healthy scratch in four games. The speedster didn't do much in his rookie campaign, playing in just three games and totaling only 12 yards during his time on the field. He also had a tough time staying healthy since day one. Brandon LaFell and Tyler Boyd will continue to serve as the team's secondary targets the rest of the year.
In 3 games and 1 start, Ross was held without a catch on 2 targets and fumbled the ball with just 1 carry and 12 yards to his name.
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- Saints reportedly release Terrance West August 21st, 2018
- Panthers' left tackle Matt Kalil has knee scoped, 'week-to-week' August 21st, 2018
- Bengals' John Ross 'good' in training camp August 16th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. Green still has 'a lot in the tank' August 16th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert expected to have his snaps limited by the Bengals this season August 14th, 2018
- John Ross opens scrimmage as Bengals No. 2 wideout August 4th, 2018
- Brandon LaFell on roster bubble for Bengals August 1st, 2018
- Bengals' Tyler Eifert (back) passes physical, cleared to practice July 30th, 2018