Bengals place first-round pick John Ross (shoulder) on IR
Cincinnati Bengals rookie wide receiver John Ross has been placed on the team's injured reserve list, ending his 2017 season.
Prior to suffering a shoulder injury, Ross was a healthy scratch in four games. The speedster didn't do much in his rookie campaign, playing in just three games and totaling only 12 yards during his time on the field. He also had a tough time staying healthy since day one. Brandon LaFell and Tyler Boyd will continue to serve as the team's secondary targets the rest of the year.
In 3 games and 1 start, Ross was held without a catch on 2 targets and fumbled the ball with just 1 carry and 12 yards to his name.
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Jets view Bilal Powell as 'complementary back' February 19th, 2018
- Vikings will reportedly 'consider' A.J. McCarron in free agency February 19th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron believed to be Browns' top option among free agent quarterbacks February 16th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron wins grievance against Bengals, becomes free agent February 15th, 2018
- Jeremy Hill expected to leave Bengals in free agency January 19th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. McCarron wanted 'opportunity' to start for Browns January 16th, 2018
- Cincinnati Bengals re-sign head coach Marvin Lewis to a 2-year contract January 2nd, 2018