Bengals place first-round pick John Ross (shoulder) on IR
Cincinnati Bengals rookie wide receiver John Ross has been placed on the team's injured reserve list, ending his 2017 season.
Prior to suffering a shoulder injury, Ross was a healthy scratch in four games. The speedster didn't do much in his rookie campaign, playing in just three games and totaling only 12 yards during his time on the field. He also had a tough time staying healthy since day one. Brandon LaFell and Tyler Boyd will continue to serve as the team's secondary targets the rest of the year.
In 3 games and 1 start, Ross was held without a catch on 2 targets and fumbled the ball with just 1 carry and 12 yards to his name.
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) questionable for Tennessee in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) questionable in Week 11 for Tennessee Titans November 16th, 2018
- Antonio Gates (knee) questionable in Week 11 for Los Angeles November 16th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) questionable for Los Angeles in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) out for Detroit in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- A.J. Green (toe) doubtful for Bengals in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- John Ross (groin) questionable for Bengals against Baltimore November 16th, 2018
- Joe Mixon (knee) fine for Bengals versus Ravens November 16th, 2018
- John Ross (groin) limited on Thursday for Cincinnati November 15th, 2018
- Joe Mixon added to Bengals injury report with knee issue November 15th, 2018
- A.J. Green (toe) still not practicing for Bengals Thursday November 15th, 2018