Bengals place first-round pick John Ross (shoulder) on IR
Cincinnati Bengals rookie wide receiver John Ross has been placed on the team's injured reserve list, ending his 2017 season.
Prior to suffering a shoulder injury, Ross was a healthy scratch in four games. The speedster didn't do much in his rookie campaign, playing in just three games and totaling only 12 yards during his time on the field. He also had a tough time staying healthy since day one. Brandon LaFell and Tyler Boyd will continue to serve as the team's secondary targets the rest of the year.
In 3 games and 1 start, Ross was held without a catch on 2 targets and fumbled the ball with just 1 carry and 12 yards to his name.
- New England's Dion Lewis totals 67 yards in Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Tom Brady posts his worst game of the season in Pats' loss to Dolphins December 12th, 2017
- Brandin Cooks disappears in Patriots' Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead scores for the third consecutive game on Monday December 12th, 2017
- Dolphins' Kenyan Drake racks up 193 yards on 30 touches on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Jarvis Landry finds the endzone twice in Dolphins' Week 14 win December 11th, 2017
- Andy Dalton struggles as Bengals get blown out by Bears December 10th, 2017
- Giovani Bernard finishes with 130 yards in spot start for Cincinnati December 10th, 2017
- A.J. Green produces just 64 yards in Bengals' ugly loss to Bears December 10th, 2017
- Bengals' Joe Mixon ruled out, Giovani Bernard to start in Week 14 December 8th, 2017
- Joe Mixon (concussion) out again Friday for Bengals, not expected to play Week 14 December 8th, 2017
- Joe Mixon (concussion) still not practicing for Bengals December 7th, 2017