Bengals place first-round pick John Ross (shoulder) on IR
Cincinnati Bengals rookie wide receiver John Ross has been placed on the team's injured reserve list, ending his 2017 season.
Prior to suffering a shoulder injury, Ross was a healthy scratch in four games. The speedster didn't do much in his rookie campaign, playing in just three games and totaling only 12 yards during his time on the field. He also had a tough time staying healthy since day one. Brandon LaFell and Tyler Boyd will continue to serve as the team's secondary targets the rest of the year.
In 3 games and 1 start, Ross was held without a catch on 2 targets and fumbled the ball with just 1 carry and 12 yards to his name.
- Odell Beckham (ankle) a limited participant in Giants' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Rams' Aaron Donald will skip OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady reportedly sitting out of Patriots' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict facing a four-game suspension for PEDs March 16th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert staying with Bengals for at least one more season March 15th, 2018
- Chris Baker agrees to one-year deal with Bengals March 7th, 2018
- Bengals' impending free agent Tyler Eifert says he is back to full health March 6th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert (back) cleared for Bengals' OTAs February 26th, 2018
- Vikings will reportedly 'consider' A.J. McCarron in free agency February 19th, 2018