Wil Lutz, Saints expected to score plenty of points versus Falcons in Week 14
New Orleans Saints kicker Wil Lutz is projected to make 1.8-of-2.1 field goals and 3.1-of-3.2 extra points in Week 14 against the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday Night Football.
The Saints have the second-highest implied total of the week behind the New England Patriots, making Lutz an attractive fantasy option in Week 14. He's 25-for-30 on field goals and 36-for-39 on extra points this season.
Lutz is projected to score 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,100 and is the 3rd-ranked kicker overall in our Week 14 fantasy rankings. He's averaging 10.8 FanDuel points in 12 games this season.
- Panthers' rookie D.J. Moore cited for speeding August 21st, 2018
- Leonard Fournette to see more third-down work for Jaguars August 21st, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- Saints reportedly release Terrance West August 21st, 2018
- Saints’ Benjamin Watson in ‘prime of his career’ August 20th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas could lead NFL in receptions in 2018 August 19th, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara could regress, remains top-10 fantasy back August 19th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees projected as top-three quarterback in age-40 season August 19th, 2018
- Cameron Meredith back at Saints' practice Wednesday August 15th, 2018