Wil Lutz, Saints expected to score plenty of points versus Falcons in Week 14
New Orleans Saints kicker Wil Lutz is projected to make 1.8-of-2.1 field goals and 3.1-of-3.2 extra points in Week 14 against the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday Night Football.
The Saints have the second-highest implied total of the week behind the New England Patriots, making Lutz an attractive fantasy option in Week 14. He's 25-for-30 on field goals and 36-for-39 on extra points this season.
Lutz is projected to score 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,100 and is the 3rd-ranked kicker overall in our Week 14 fantasy rankings. He's averaging 10.8 FanDuel points in 12 games this season.
- New England's Dion Lewis totals 67 yards in Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Tom Brady posts his worst game of the season in Pats' loss to Dolphins December 12th, 2017
- Brandin Cooks disappears in Patriots' Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead scores for the third consecutive game on Monday December 12th, 2017
- Dolphins' Kenyan Drake racks up 193 yards on 30 touches on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Jarvis Landry finds the endzone twice in Dolphins' Week 14 win December 11th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara (concussion) expects to return for Week 15 December 11th, 2017
- Tommylee Lewis hauls in touchdown as Saints lose to Falcons December 8th, 2017
- Drew Brees and the Saints come up short in loss to the Falcons on Thursday December 7th, 2017
- Saints' Michael Thomas scores his fourth touchdown of the season Thursday December 7th, 2017
- Mark Ingram racks up 92 yards in Saints' loss on Thursday December 7th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara (concussion) out for remainder of Thursday's game December 7th, 2017