Wil Lutz, Saints expected to score plenty of points versus Falcons in Week 14
New Orleans Saints kicker Wil Lutz is projected to make 1.8-of-2.1 field goals and 3.1-of-3.2 extra points in Week 14 against the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday Night Football.
The Saints have the second-highest implied total of the week behind the New England Patriots, making Lutz an attractive fantasy option in Week 14. He's 25-for-30 on field goals and 36-for-39 on extra points this season.
Lutz is projected to score 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,100 and is the 3rd-ranked kicker overall in our Week 14 fantasy rankings. He's averaging 10.8 FanDuel points in 12 games this season.
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) questionable for Tennessee in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) questionable in Week 11 for Tennessee Titans November 16th, 2018
- Antonio Gates (knee) questionable in Week 11 for Los Angeles November 16th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) questionable for Los Angeles in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) out for Detroit in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Saints' left tackle Terron Armstead (shoulder) out 3 to 4 weeks November 14th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara comes up with 102 yards, 2 scores as Saints steamroll Bengals November 12th, 2018
- Saints try again, sign veteran Brandon Marshall November 12th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees accounts for four touchdowns in Week 10 blowout win November 11th, 2018
- Saints expected to try to sign free agent Brandon Marshall November 11th, 2018
- Saints' Dez Bryant tears Achilles, season is over November 9th, 2018