Wil Lutz, Saints expected to score plenty of points versus Falcons in Week 14
New Orleans Saints kicker Wil Lutz is projected to make 1.8-of-2.1 field goals and 3.1-of-3.2 extra points in Week 14 against the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday Night Football.
The Saints have the second-highest implied total of the week behind the New England Patriots, making Lutz an attractive fantasy option in Week 14. He's 25-for-30 on field goals and 36-for-39 on extra points this season.
Lutz is projected to score 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,100 and is the 3rd-ranked kicker overall in our Week 14 fantasy rankings. He's averaging 10.8 FanDuel points in 12 games this season.
- Odell Beckham (ankle) a limited participant in Giants' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Rams' Aaron Donald will skip OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady reportedly sitting out of Patriots' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Mark Ingram not expected to join Saints until veteran minicamp May 10th, 2018
- Mark Ingram's appeal of 4-game PED ban previously denied by NFL May 9th, 2018
- Saints' Mark Ingram suspended 4 games for violating NFL's PED policy May 8th, 2018
- Saints release tight end bust Coby Fleener on Monday May 7th, 2018
- New Orleans Saints trade up to 14 to select DE Marcus Davenport April 26th, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018