Wil Lutz, Saints expected to score plenty of points versus Falcons in Week 14
New Orleans Saints kicker Wil Lutz is projected to make 1.8-of-2.1 field goals and 3.1-of-3.2 extra points in Week 14 against the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday Night Football.
The Saints have the second-highest implied total of the week behind the New England Patriots, making Lutz an attractive fantasy option in Week 14. He's 25-for-30 on field goals and 36-for-39 on extra points this season.
Lutz is projected to score 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,100 and is the 3rd-ranked kicker overall in our Week 14 fantasy rankings. He's averaging 10.8 FanDuel points in 12 games this season.
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Jets view Bilal Powell as 'complementary back' February 19th, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara named Offensive Rookie of the Year February 3rd, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara totals 105 yards and a touchdown in Saints' devastating last-second loss January 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018