Josh Hill projected for season-high in targets for Saints versus Falcons
New Orleans Saints tight end Josh Hill is projected for 5.3 targets, 2.4 catches, 23.8 yards, and 0.16 touchdowns versus the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday Night Football, according to numberFire's models.
Hill hasn't seen more than 4 targets in any game this season, and he's averaging just 1.0 targets per game on the year. He's not an attractive option in any format.
Hill is projected to score 6.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300 and is the TE30 in our Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- Panthers' left tackle Matt Kalil has knee scoped, 'week-to-week' August 21st, 2018
- Josh Allen reportedly named Bills' starter for dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- Saints reportedly release Terrance West August 21st, 2018
- Saints’ Benjamin Watson in ‘prime of his career’ August 20th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas could lead NFL in receptions in 2018 August 19th, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara could regress, remains top-10 fantasy back August 19th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees projected as top-three quarterback in age-40 season August 19th, 2018
- Cameron Meredith back at Saints' practice Wednesday August 15th, 2018