Josh Hill projected for season-high in targets for Saints versus Falcons
New Orleans Saints tight end Josh Hill is projected for 5.3 targets, 2.4 catches, 23.8 yards, and 0.16 touchdowns versus the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday Night Football, according to numberFire's models.
Hill hasn't seen more than 4 targets in any game this season, and he's averaging just 1.0 targets per game on the year. He's not an attractive option in any format.
Hill is projected to score 6.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300 and is the TE30 in our Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Jets view Bilal Powell as 'complementary back' February 19th, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara named Offensive Rookie of the Year February 3rd, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara totals 105 yards and a touchdown in Saints' devastating last-second loss January 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018