Josh Hill projected for season-high in targets for Saints versus Falcons
New Orleans Saints tight end Josh Hill is projected for 5.3 targets, 2.4 catches, 23.8 yards, and 0.16 touchdowns versus the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday Night Football, according to numberFire's models.
Hill hasn't seen more than 4 targets in any game this season, and he's averaging just 1.0 targets per game on the year. He's not an attractive option in any format.
Hill is projected to score 6.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300 and is the TE30 in our Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- New England's Dion Lewis totals 67 yards in Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Tom Brady posts his worst game of the season in Pats' loss to Dolphins December 12th, 2017
- Brandin Cooks disappears in Patriots' Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead scores for the third consecutive game on Monday December 12th, 2017
- Dolphins' Kenyan Drake racks up 193 yards on 30 touches on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Jarvis Landry finds the endzone twice in Dolphins' Week 14 win December 11th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara (concussion) expects to return for Week 15 December 11th, 2017
- Tommylee Lewis hauls in touchdown as Saints lose to Falcons December 8th, 2017
- Drew Brees and the Saints come up short in loss to the Falcons on Thursday December 7th, 2017
- Saints' Michael Thomas scores his fourth touchdown of the season Thursday December 7th, 2017
- Mark Ingram racks up 92 yards in Saints' loss on Thursday December 7th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara (concussion) out for remainder of Thursday's game December 7th, 2017