Josh Hill projected for season-high in targets for Saints versus Falcons
New Orleans Saints tight end Josh Hill is projected for 5.3 targets, 2.4 catches, 23.8 yards, and 0.16 touchdowns versus the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday Night Football, according to numberFire's models.
Hill hasn't seen more than 4 targets in any game this season, and he's averaging just 1.0 targets per game on the year. He's not an attractive option in any format.
Hill is projected to score 6.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300 and is the TE30 in our Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) questionable for Tennessee in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) questionable in Week 11 for Tennessee Titans November 16th, 2018
- Antonio Gates (knee) questionable in Week 11 for Los Angeles November 16th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) questionable for Los Angeles in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) out for Detroit in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Saints' left tackle Terron Armstead (shoulder) out 3 to 4 weeks November 14th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara comes up with 102 yards, 2 scores as Saints steamroll Bengals November 12th, 2018
- Saints try again, sign veteran Brandon Marshall November 12th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees accounts for four touchdowns in Week 10 blowout win November 11th, 2018
- Saints expected to try to sign free agent Brandon Marshall November 11th, 2018
- Saints' Dez Bryant tears Achilles, season is over November 9th, 2018