Josh Hill projected for season-high in targets for Saints versus Falcons
New Orleans Saints tight end Josh Hill is projected for 5.3 targets, 2.4 catches, 23.8 yards, and 0.16 touchdowns versus the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday Night Football, according to numberFire's models.
Hill hasn't seen more than 4 targets in any game this season, and he's averaging just 1.0 targets per game on the year. He's not an attractive option in any format.
Hill is projected to score 6.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300 and is the TE30 in our Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Odell Beckham (ankle) a limited participant in Giants' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Rams' Aaron Donald will skip OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady reportedly sitting out of Patriots' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Mark Ingram not expected to join Saints until veteran minicamp May 10th, 2018
- Mark Ingram's appeal of 4-game PED ban previously denied by NFL May 9th, 2018
- Saints' Mark Ingram suspended 4 games for violating NFL's PED policy May 8th, 2018
- Saints release tight end bust Coby Fleener on Monday May 7th, 2018
- New Orleans Saints trade up to 14 to select DE Marcus Davenport April 26th, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018