Austin Hooper not expected to do much for Falcons on Thursday night
Atlanta Falcons tight end Austin Hooper is the 21st-ranked option at his position in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
Hooper caught 3 passes for 21 yards in Week 13, his lowest total since Week 7. The second-year tight end has topped 50 yards just once all season and it came on a broken play in Week 1. Things are unlikely to change on Thursday Night Football in Week 14, as the Falcons face a New Orleans Saints defense that has given up the second-fewest fantasy points per game to opposing starting tight ends this season.
numberFire's models project Hooper for 4.1 targets, 3.1 catches, 31.4 yards, and 0.24 touchdowns versus the Saints, with 6.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (knee) won't require surgery January 18th, 2018
- Taylor Gabriel finishes with just 4 yards in Falcons' loss January 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper targeted just once in Falcons' playoff loss January 14th, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu racks up 50 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman leads the Falcons in rushing in Saturday's playoff loss January 14th, 2018