Austin Hooper not expected to do much for Falcons on Thursday night
Atlanta Falcons tight end Austin Hooper is the 21st-ranked option at his position in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
Hooper caught 3 passes for 21 yards in Week 13, his lowest total since Week 7. The second-year tight end has topped 50 yards just once all season and it came on a broken play in Week 1. Things are unlikely to change on Thursday Night Football in Week 14, as the Falcons face a New Orleans Saints defense that has given up the second-fewest fantasy points per game to opposing starting tight ends this season.
numberFire's models project Hooper for 4.1 targets, 3.1 catches, 31.4 yards, and 0.24 touchdowns versus the Saints, with 6.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300.
- Jets place Jeremy Kerley on roster exemption list December 13th, 2017
- Raiders' Jared Cook (wrist) limited in practice Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Damien Williams (shoulder) remains sidelined at Dolphins practice December 13th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (shoulder) limited at practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expects to play in Week 15 December 13th, 2017
- Ravens' Mike Wallace (ankle) doesn't practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman could see more touches if Tevin Coleman (concussion) sits Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Falcons' Julio Jones looking for another big performance against the Bucs in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Falcons' Matt Ryan gets plus matchup against the Bucs in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Falcons' Tevin Coleman (concussion) not practicing Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Falcons' Tevin Coleman placed in concussion protocol December 8th, 2017
- Mohamed Sanu catches 6 passes for 83 yards and a score in Falcons' win December 8th, 2017