Titans' Rishard Matthews (hamstring) expects to play in Week 14
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews (hamstring) said there's a "high chance" of him returning to action for Week 14's matchup with the Arizona Cardinals.
A hamstring injury has sidelined Matthews since Week 11, and his return will likely cut into the volume available for Cored Davis and Delanie Walker.
Assuming he suits up, numberFire's models project Matthews for 2.9 receptions, 42.2 yards and 0.3 touchdowns in Week 14.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Titans re-sign Ryan Succop to five-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Titans expected to release DeMarco Murray February 9th, 2018
- Delanie Walker named Offensive MVP as AFC wins Pro Bowl January 29th, 2018
- Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Titans' DeMarco Murray says he remains among league's best January 15th, 2018
- Titans move on from Mike Mularkey after failing to agree to extension January 15th, 2018