Titans' Rishard Matthews (hamstring) expects to play in Week 14
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews (hamstring) said there's a "high chance" of him returning to action for Week 14's matchup with the Arizona Cardinals.
A hamstring injury has sidelined Matthews since Week 11, and his return will likely cut into the volume available for Cored Davis and Delanie Walker.
Assuming he suits up, numberFire's models project Matthews for 2.9 receptions, 42.2 yards and 0.3 touchdowns in Week 14.
- Kenny Golladay playing over Golden Tate in Lions' two-wides August 20th, 2018
- Peyton Barber 'doing everything he should be' for Buccaneers August 20th, 2018
- Josh Allen working with Bills' starters Monday August 20th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy out of Bills' practice Monday due to sore groin August 20th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) goes through Patriots' walkthrough August 20th, 2018
- Chargers' Mike Williams hauls in touchdown in second preseason game August 19th, 2018
- Titans' Delanie Walker being evaluated for lower-body injury August 16th, 2018
- Titans' Rishard Matthews (undisclosed) remains injured August 15th, 2018
- Titans place Rishard Matthews (undisclosed) on the PUP list July 30th, 2018
- Titans' Taywan Taylor working with first-team at camp July 30th, 2018
- Delanie Walker agrees to contract extension with Titans July 27th, 2018
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018