Titans' Rishard Matthews (hamstring) expects to play in Week 14
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews (hamstring) said there's a "high chance" of him returning to action for Week 14's matchup with the Arizona Cardinals.
A hamstring injury has sidelined Matthews since Week 11, and his return will likely cut into the volume available for Cored Davis and Delanie Walker.
Assuming he suits up, numberFire's models project Matthews for 2.9 receptions, 42.2 yards and 0.3 touchdowns in Week 14.
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Carson Wentz (knee) throwing during Eagles' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor reportedly suffered another ankle injury this offseason May 22nd, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- DaQuan Jones sticking with Titans, signs 3-year, $21 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Titans signing Dion Lewis to four-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Malcolm Butler reportedly agrees to deal with Titans March 13th, 2018
- Titans release Da'Norris Searcy March 9th, 2018