Jeremy Maclin (back) limited for Ravens on Wednesday
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jeremy Maclin (back) was limited at Wednesday's practice.
Maclin may have suffered the injury in last week's win over the Detroit Lions, but we don't expect it to keep him out in Week 14 against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday Night Football. Maclin is averaging 3.6 catches a game this season and has topped 60 receiving yards just one time.
numberFire's models project Maclin for 7.9 targets, 4.3 receptions, 48.7 yards, and 0.14 touchdowns versus the Steelers, with 7.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900. He's just inside the top-50 wideouts in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Jets place Jeremy Kerley on roster exemption list December 13th, 2017
- Raiders' Jared Cook (wrist) limited in practice Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Damien Williams (shoulder) remains sidelined at Dolphins practice December 13th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (shoulder) limited at practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expects to play in Week 15 December 13th, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (ankle) misses practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Ravens' Mike Wallace (ankle) doesn't practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Danny Woodhead's snap rate increasing for Ravens December 12th, 2017
- Ravens' Joe Flacco tosses 2 touchdowns in Week 14's loss December 11th, 2017
- Alex Collins racks up 166 yards in Ravens' loss to the Steelers December 11th, 2017
- Javorius Allen reaches the end zone twice in Ravens' loss December 11th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (back) returns to practice Friday December 8th, 2017