Jeremy Maclin (back) limited for Ravens on Wednesday
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jeremy Maclin (back) was limited at Wednesday's practice.
Maclin may have suffered the injury in last week's win over the Detroit Lions, but we don't expect it to keep him out in Week 14 against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday Night Football. Maclin is averaging 3.6 catches a game this season and has topped 60 receiving yards just one time.
numberFire's models project Maclin for 7.9 targets, 4.3 receptions, 48.7 yards, and 0.14 touchdowns versus the Steelers, with 7.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900. He's just inside the top-50 wideouts in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Kenny Golladay playing over Golden Tate in Lions' two-wides August 20th, 2018
- Peyton Barber 'doing everything he should be' for Buccaneers August 20th, 2018
- Josh Allen working with Bills' starters Monday August 20th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy out of Bills' practice Monday due to sore groin August 20th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) goes through Patriots' walkthrough August 20th, 2018
- Chargers' Mike Williams hauls in touchdown in second preseason game August 19th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco having "best training camp of his career" August 17th, 2018
- John Brown the 'standout' of Ravens training camp August 15th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown 'has been better than we expected' August 14th, 2018
- John Brown credited for Ravens' downfield success August 13th, 2018
- Kenneth Dixon removed from Ravens' practice with injury August 7th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson struggles for Ravens in Hall-of-Fame Game August 3rd, 2018