Jeremy Maclin (back) limited for Ravens on Wednesday
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jeremy Maclin (back) was limited at Wednesday's practice.
Maclin may have suffered the injury in last week's win over the Detroit Lions, but we don't expect it to keep him out in Week 14 against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday Night Football. Maclin is averaging 3.6 catches a game this season and has topped 60 receiving yards just one time.
numberFire's models project Maclin for 7.9 targets, 4.3 receptions, 48.7 yards, and 0.14 touchdowns versus the Steelers, with 7.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900. He's just inside the top-50 wideouts in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Report: Jarvis Landry 'most likely' to leave the Dolphins in free agency January 26th, 2018
- Alex Collins not locked-in as Ravens' lead back for 2018 January 9th, 2018
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) inactive for Ravens in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) sits out practice on Wednesday December 27th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) has a chance to play on Sunday December 26th, 2017
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) is inactive for Ravens in Week 16 December 23rd, 2017