Jeremy Maclin (back) limited for Ravens on Wednesday
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jeremy Maclin (back) was limited at Wednesday's practice.
Maclin may have suffered the injury in last week's win over the Detroit Lions, but we don't expect it to keep him out in Week 14 against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday Night Football. Maclin is averaging 3.6 catches a game this season and has topped 60 receiving yards just one time.
numberFire's models project Maclin for 7.9 targets, 4.3 receptions, 48.7 yards, and 0.14 touchdowns versus the Steelers, with 7.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900. He's just inside the top-50 wideouts in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Carson Wentz (knee) throwing during Eagles' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor reportedly suffered another ankle injury this offseason May 22nd, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018
- Baltimore Ravens draft TE Hayden Hurst with the 25th pick April 26th, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills move up to draft LB Tremaine Edmunds in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018