Dolphins' Adam Gase: Kenny Stills has been 'consistent all year'
When asked about wide receiver Kenny Stills and his recent spike in production, Miami Dolphins head coach Adam Gase said that it was "a matter of opportunities" and that "he's been consistent all year."
Outside of Week 12's 47-yard outing, Stills has put up at least five catches and 67 yards in three of four games. He's also tallied two touchdowns over that span and, with 733 yards through Week 13, he has first chance of breaking 1,000 yards in 2017.
After accounting for 16.3 FanDuel points in Sunday's win over the Denver Broncos, Stills finds himself projected for 9.9 FanDuel points in a Monday night showdown with the New England Patriots. He costs $5,700 in the matchup.
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) questionable for Tennessee in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) questionable in Week 11 for Tennessee Titans November 16th, 2018
- Antonio Gates (knee) questionable in Week 11 for Los Angeles November 16th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) questionable for Los Angeles in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) out for Detroit in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) threw Sunday without pain November 13th, 2018
- DeVante Parker (shoulder) 'week-to-week' for Dolphins November 12th, 2018
- Frank Gore gains 102 yards in Dolphins' loss November 12th, 2018
- Jakeem Grant (Achilles) expected to play for Miami in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Kenny Stills (groin) not listed on Dolphins' Week 10 injury report for Miami November 9th, 2018
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) targeting Week 12 return November 7th, 2018