Dolphins' Adam Gase: Kenny Stills has been 'consistent all year'
When asked about wide receiver Kenny Stills and his recent spike in production, Miami Dolphins head coach Adam Gase said that it was "a matter of opportunities" and that "he's been consistent all year."
Outside of Week 12's 47-yard outing, Stills has put up at least five catches and 67 yards in three of four games. He's also tallied two touchdowns over that span and, with 733 yards through Week 13, he has first chance of breaking 1,000 yards in 2017.
After accounting for 16.3 FanDuel points in Sunday's win over the Denver Broncos, Stills finds himself projected for 9.9 FanDuel points in a Monday night showdown with the New England Patriots. He costs $5,700 in the matchup.
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Jets view Bilal Powell as 'complementary back' February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jarvis Landry 'most likely' to leave the Dolphins in free agency January 26th, 2018
- Dolphins and Jarvis Landry 'making progress' on contract talks January 25th, 2018
- Dolphins not expected to re-sign Jarvis Landry January 24th, 2018
- Report: Dolphins' Jarvis Landry wants 'contract in the range' of Packers' Davante Adams January 17th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) expected to be ready for start of Dolphins' offseason program January 9th, 2018
- Gase: Ryan Tannehill is Dolphins' starting quarterback in 2018 January 3rd, 2018