Dolphins' Adam Gase: Kenny Stills has been 'consistent all year'
When asked about wide receiver Kenny Stills and his recent spike in production, Miami Dolphins head coach Adam Gase said that it was "a matter of opportunities" and that "he's been consistent all year."
Outside of Week 12's 47-yard outing, Stills has put up at least five catches and 67 yards in three of four games. He's also tallied two touchdowns over that span and, with 733 yards through Week 13, he has first chance of breaking 1,000 yards in 2017.
After accounting for 16.3 FanDuel points in Sunday's win over the Denver Broncos, Stills finds himself projected for 9.9 FanDuel points in a Monday night showdown with the New England Patriots. He costs $5,700 in the matchup.
- Panthers' rookie D.J. Moore cited for speeding August 21st, 2018
- Leonard Fournette to see more third-down work for Jaguars August 21st, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- Saints reportedly release Terrance West August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker reportedly has broken finger, 'hopeful' for Dolphins' opener August 14th, 2018
- Dolphins sign running back Jeremy Langford August 6th, 2018
- Kenyan Drake and Frank Gore listed as co-starters for Dolphins August 5th, 2018
- Dolphins' Danny Amendola listed as starter on unofficial depth chart August 5th, 2018
- Mike Gesicki buried on Dolphins' initial depth chart August 5th, 2018