Dolphins' Adam Gase: Kenny Stills has been 'consistent all year'
When asked about wide receiver Kenny Stills and his recent spike in production, Miami Dolphins head coach Adam Gase said that it was "a matter of opportunities" and that "he's been consistent all year."
Outside of Week 12's 47-yard outing, Stills has put up at least five catches and 67 yards in three of four games. He's also tallied two touchdowns over that span and, with 733 yards through Week 13, he has first chance of breaking 1,000 yards in 2017.
After accounting for 16.3 FanDuel points in Sunday's win over the Denver Broncos, Stills finds himself projected for 9.9 FanDuel points in a Monday night showdown with the New England Patriots. He costs $5,700 in the matchup.
- New England's Dion Lewis totals 67 yards in Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Tom Brady posts his worst game of the season in Pats' loss to Dolphins December 12th, 2017
- Brandin Cooks disappears in Patriots' Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead scores for the third consecutive game on Monday December 12th, 2017
- Dion Lewis (illness) will play for Patriots on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (shoulder) is active for Monday Night Football December 11th, 2017
- Dolphins' Kenyan Drake racks up 193 yards on 30 touches on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Jarvis Landry finds the endzone twice in Dolphins' Week 14 win December 11th, 2017
- Jay Cutler throws for 3 TDs as Dolphins upset Patriots December 11th, 2017
- Dolphins' Damien Williams (shoulder) ruled out for Week 14 December 9th, 2017
- Miami's Jay Cutler looking for his first career victory over the Patriots December 7th, 2017
- Damien Williams will not practice for Dolphins on Thursday December 7th, 2017