Dolphins' Adam Gase: Kenny Stills has been 'consistent all year'
When asked about wide receiver Kenny Stills and his recent spike in production, Miami Dolphins head coach Adam Gase said that it was "a matter of opportunities" and that "he's been consistent all year."
Outside of Week 12's 47-yard outing, Stills has put up at least five catches and 67 yards in three of four games. He's also tallied two touchdowns over that span and, with 733 yards through Week 13, he has first chance of breaking 1,000 yards in 2017.
After accounting for 16.3 FanDuel points in Sunday's win over the Denver Broncos, Stills finds himself projected for 9.9 FanDuel points in a Monday night showdown with the New England Patriots. He costs $5,700 in the matchup.
- Odell Beckham (ankle) a limited participant in Giants' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Rams' Aaron Donald will skip OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady reportedly sitting out of Patriots' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Gase: Dolphins' DeVante Parker doing 'a great job' so far this offseason May 10th, 2018
- Dolphins acquire Akeem Spence in trade with Lions May 3rd, 2018
- Miami Dolphins select TE Mike Gesicki with the 42nd pick in the 2018 NFL Draft April 27th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Brock Osweiler expected to sign with the Miami Dolphins March 23rd, 2018
- Frank Gore signs 1-year deal with Dolphins March 22nd, 2018