Jaguars' Dede Westbrook looking at large role again if Allen Hurns (ankle) sits
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Dede Westbrook could start a second straight game if Allen Hurns is unable to return from an ankle sprain in Week 14.
Hurns sat out Week 13 and did not practice on Wednesday. He still has a chance to get back to practice and play, but it's looking like Westbrook could see a similar workload to last week, when he turned nine targets into six catches and 78 yards against the Indianapolis Colts.
Entering this week with back-to-back 6-catch games behind him, Westbrook is projected for 4.6 catches and 10.5 FanDuel points against the Seattle Seahawks. He'll cost you $5,200 on this week's slate.
- Kenny Golladay playing over Golden Tate in Lions' two-wides August 20th, 2018
- Peyton Barber 'doing everything he should be' for Buccaneers August 20th, 2018
- Josh Allen working with Bills' starters Monday August 20th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy out of Bills' practice Monday due to sore groin August 20th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) goes through Patriots' walkthrough August 20th, 2018
- Chargers' Mike Williams hauls in touchdown in second preseason game August 19th, 2018
- D.J. Chark has been 'most impressive' Jaguars' wideout August 15th, 2018
- Jaguars could feature Corey Grant 'a lot more' in 2018 August 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook continues to standout in training camp August 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook has 'continued to flash' in camp August 3rd, 2018
- Jaguars' Dante Fowler opens training camp on PUP list July 23rd, 2018
- T.J. Yeldon solidly second in Jaguars' backfield July 12th, 2018