Jaguars' Dede Westbrook looking at large role again if Allen Hurns (ankle) sits
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Dede Westbrook could start a second straight game if Allen Hurns is unable to return from an ankle sprain in Week 14.
Hurns sat out Week 13 and did not practice on Wednesday. He still has a chance to get back to practice and play, but it's looking like Westbrook could see a similar workload to last week, when he turned nine targets into six catches and 78 yards against the Indianapolis Colts.
Entering this week with back-to-back 6-catch games behind him, Westbrook is projected for 4.6 catches and 10.5 FanDuel points against the Seattle Seahawks. He'll cost you $5,200 on this week's slate.
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Carson Wentz (knee) throwing during Eagles' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor reportedly suffered another ankle injury this offseason May 22nd, 2018
- Jacksonville Jaguars add WR D.J. Chark with the 61st overall pick April 27th, 2018
- Jaguars acquire Cody Kessler from Browns to back up Blake Bortles March 28th, 2018
- Corey Grant reportedly re-signs with Jaguars for a year March 22nd, 2018
- Jaguars cutting costs, releasing Marcedes Lewis March 20th, 2018
- Jaguars cut Allen Hurns, saving $7 million in cap room March 20th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins signs 2-year deal with Jaguars March 15th, 2018