Jaguars' Dede Westbrook looking at large role again if Allen Hurns (ankle) sits
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Dede Westbrook could start a second straight game if Allen Hurns is unable to return from an ankle sprain in Week 14.
Hurns sat out Week 13 and did not practice on Wednesday. He still has a chance to get back to practice and play, but it's looking like Westbrook could see a similar workload to last week, when he turned nine targets into six catches and 78 yards against the Indianapolis Colts.
Entering this week with back-to-back 6-catch games behind him, Westbrook is projected for 4.6 catches and 10.5 FanDuel points against the Seattle Seahawks. He'll cost you $5,200 on this week's slate.
- Jets place Jeremy Kerley on roster exemption list December 13th, 2017
- Raiders' Jared Cook (wrist) limited in practice Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Damien Williams (shoulder) remains sidelined at Dolphins practice December 13th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (shoulder) limited at practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expects to play in Week 15 December 13th, 2017
- Ravens' Mike Wallace (ankle) doesn't practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette (quad) not practicing on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Marqise Lee projected to lead Jaguars in targets against Texans for Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Dede Westbrook scores first career touchdown with 81 yards Sunday in Jacksonville December 11th, 2017
- Blake Bortles gets Jaguars off to hot start with 2 first half TDs December 10th, 2017
- Leonard Fournette comes up with a big game as Jaguars take down Seattle December 10th, 2017
- Jalen Ramsey (ankle) expected to play for Jaguars in Week 14 December 10th, 2017