Jaguars' Dede Westbrook looking at large role again if Allen Hurns (ankle) sits
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Dede Westbrook could start a second straight game if Allen Hurns is unable to return from an ankle sprain in Week 14.
Hurns sat out Week 13 and did not practice on Wednesday. He still has a chance to get back to practice and play, but it's looking like Westbrook could see a similar workload to last week, when he turned nine targets into six catches and 78 yards against the Indianapolis Colts.
Entering this week with back-to-back 6-catch games behind him, Westbrook is projected for 4.6 catches and 10.5 FanDuel points against the Seattle Seahawks. He'll cost you $5,200 on this week's slate.
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Broncos expected to make Trevor Siemian available via trade February 21st, 2018
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Jaguars pick up Marcedes Lewis' third-year option February 20th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Blake Bortles (wrist surgery) will reportedly be brought by Jaguars next season January 30th, 2018
- Jaguars' Blake Bortles underwent wrist surgery on Friday January 29th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Robinson (ACL) says he's close to 100 percent January 29th, 2018