Robert Woods (shoulder) remains out for Rams on Wednesday
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Robert Woods (shoulder) remained out at Wednesday's practice.
This isn't a surprise, as head coach Sean McVay said previously that the Rams are targeting a Week 15 return against the Seattle Seahawks. Woods has 47 catches for 703 yards and 4 touchdowns on 70 targets this season, with all of those scores coming in Weeks 9 and 10.
Woods is averaging 11.7 FanDuel points across 10 games this year, including 22.1 per game from Weeks 9-11. Without yet accounting for his likely absence in Week 14, numberFire's models currently project Woods for 22.7 targets, 15.6 catches, 213.6 yards, and 1.53 touchdowns over the final stretch of the season.
- Kenny Golladay playing over Golden Tate in Lions' two-wides August 20th, 2018
- Peyton Barber 'doing everything he should be' for Buccaneers August 20th, 2018
- Josh Allen working with Bills' starters Monday August 20th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy out of Bills' practice Monday due to sore groin August 20th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) goes through Patriots' walkthrough August 20th, 2018
- Chargers' Mike Williams hauls in touchdown in second preseason game August 19th, 2018
- Rams' Todd Gurley aiming to repeat as fantasy's best running back August 19th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp and Jared Goff connecting well at Rams' camp August 9th, 2018
- Schefter: Aaron Donald not reporting to Rams 'anytime soon' August 7th, 2018
- Schefter: Rams' Aaron Donald will hold out until new deal is signed July 26th, 2018
- Aaron Donald reportedly absent for first day of Rams camp July 25th, 2018
- Todd Gurley reportedly inks 4-year, $60 million extension with Rams July 24th, 2018