Robert Woods (shoulder) remains out for Rams on Wednesday
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Robert Woods (shoulder) remained out at Wednesday's practice.
This isn't a surprise, as head coach Sean McVay said previously that the Rams are targeting a Week 15 return against the Seattle Seahawks. Woods has 47 catches for 703 yards and 4 touchdowns on 70 targets this season, with all of those scores coming in Weeks 9 and 10.
Woods is averaging 11.7 FanDuel points across 10 games this year, including 22.1 per game from Weeks 9-11. Without yet accounting for his likely absence in Week 14, numberFire's models currently project Woods for 22.7 targets, 15.6 catches, 213.6 yards, and 1.53 touchdowns over the final stretch of the season.
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Carson Wentz (knee) throwing during Eagles' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor reportedly suffered another ankle injury this offseason May 22nd, 2018
- Rams' Aaron Donald will skip OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Cowboys acquire receiver Tavon Austin from Rams April 28th, 2018
- Patriots ship Brandin Cooks to the Rams for a 2018 first-round pick April 3rd, 2018
- Ndamukong Suh signs 1-year deal with Rams March 26th, 2018
- Rams acquire Aqib Talib from Broncos for fifth-rounder March 8th, 2018
- Giants acquire Alec Ogletree from Rams March 7th, 2018