Matt Forte (knee) misses Jets' practice on Wednesday
New York Jets running back Matt Forte (knee) did not practice Wednesday.
Forte has played each of the past two weeks and typically takes Wednesday as a maintenance day, so this isn't a concern for his status in Week 14 against the Denver Broncos. He's averaging 12.5 carries and 42.0 yards since returning from injury.
numberFire's models project Forte to rush 8.8 times for 32.0 yards and 0.17 touchdowns versus the Broncos, with 3.0 catches for 28.8 yards and 0.14 touchdowns. He's pegged for 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,200 as the RB33 in our Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Odell Beckham (ankle) a limited participant in Giants' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Rams' Aaron Donald will skip OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady reportedly sitting out of Patriots' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Dolphins claim Bryce Petty off waivers from the Jets May 5th, 2018
- Update: Jets' Robby Anderson has warrant lifted May 3rd, 2018
- Jets waive Bryce Petty May 3rd, 2018
- Arrest warrant issued for Jets' Robby Anderson May 3rd, 2018
- New York Jets select QB Sam Darnold with the third pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018