Matt Forte (knee) misses Jets' practice on Wednesday
New York Jets running back Matt Forte (knee) did not practice Wednesday.
Forte has played each of the past two weeks and typically takes Wednesday as a maintenance day, so this isn't a concern for his status in Week 14 against the Denver Broncos. He's averaging 12.5 carries and 42.0 yards since returning from injury.
numberFire's models project Forte to rush 8.8 times for 32.0 yards and 0.17 touchdowns versus the Broncos, with 3.0 catches for 28.8 yards and 0.14 touchdowns. He's pegged for 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,200 as the RB33 in our Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- Saints reportedly release Terrance West August 21st, 2018
- Panthers' left tackle Matt Kalil has knee scoped, 'week-to-week' August 21st, 2018
- Jets' Teddy Bridgewater has 'significant' price tag August 21st, 2018
- Sam Darnold underwhelms in Jets' second preseason game August 17th, 2018
- Sam Darnold is Jets' favorite to start Week 1 August 16th, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor scolded for discussing injury August 14th, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor says he suffered broken ankle in May August 13th, 2018
- Jets' Sam Darnold sees most first-team reps again Monday August 13th, 2018