Matt Forte (knee) misses Jets' practice on Wednesday
New York Jets running back Matt Forte (knee) did not practice Wednesday.
Forte has played each of the past two weeks and typically takes Wednesday as a maintenance day, so this isn't a concern for his status in Week 14 against the Denver Broncos. He's averaging 12.5 carries and 42.0 yards since returning from injury.
numberFire's models project Forte to rush 8.8 times for 32.0 yards and 0.17 touchdowns versus the Broncos, with 3.0 catches for 28.8 yards and 0.14 touchdowns. He's pegged for 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,200 as the RB33 in our Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) questionable for Tennessee in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) questionable in Week 11 for Tennessee Titans November 16th, 2018
- Antonio Gates (knee) questionable in Week 11 for Los Angeles November 16th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) questionable for Los Angeles in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) out for Detroit in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Sam Darnold (foot) may not be ready for Jets Week 12 November 12th, 2018
- Sam Darnold (foot) out in Week 10 for New York November 11th, 2018
- Robby Anderson (ankle) out for New York in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Neal Sterling (concussion) placed on Jets' injured reserve November 10th, 2018
- Sam Darnold (foot) doubtful for Jets Week 10 November 9th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa (ankle) on track to play for Jets versus Bills November 9th, 2018