Matt Forte (knee) misses Jets' practice on Wednesday
New York Jets running back Matt Forte (knee) did not practice Wednesday.
Forte has played each of the past two weeks and typically takes Wednesday as a maintenance day, so this isn't a concern for his status in Week 14 against the Denver Broncos. He's averaging 12.5 carries and 42.0 yards since returning from injury.
numberFire's models project Forte to rush 8.8 times for 32.0 yards and 0.17 touchdowns versus the Broncos, with 3.0 catches for 28.8 yards and 0.14 touchdowns. He's pegged for 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,200 as the RB33 in our Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Texans will release Brian Cushing February 19th, 2018
- Report: Case Keenum 'seems to be the favorite' to return as Vikings' starting quarterback February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Jets view Bilal Powell as 'complementary back' February 19th, 2018
- Josh McCown plans to play in 2018, return to Jets on table January 24th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson arrested on Friday in Florida January 19th, 2018
- Matt Forte's 'days are numbered' with the Jets January 11th, 2018
- Bryce Petty throws for 232 yards as Jets fall to Patriots in Week 17 December 31st, 2017