Matt Forte (knee) misses Jets' practice on Wednesday
New York Jets running back Matt Forte (knee) did not practice Wednesday.
Forte has played each of the past two weeks and typically takes Wednesday as a maintenance day, so this isn't a concern for his status in Week 14 against the Denver Broncos. He's averaging 12.5 carries and 42.0 yards since returning from injury.
numberFire's models project Forte to rush 8.8 times for 32.0 yards and 0.17 touchdowns versus the Broncos, with 3.0 catches for 28.8 yards and 0.14 touchdowns. He's pegged for 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,200 as the RB33 in our Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- New England's Dion Lewis totals 67 yards in Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Tom Brady posts his worst game of the season in Pats' loss to Dolphins December 12th, 2017
- Brandin Cooks disappears in Patriots' Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead scores for the third consecutive game on Monday December 12th, 2017
- Dolphins' Kenyan Drake racks up 193 yards on 30 touches on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Jarvis Landry finds the endzone twice in Dolphins' Week 14 win December 11th, 2017
- Bryce Petty taking over as Jets' starter following Josh McCown's (hand) season-ending injury December 11th, 2017
- Jets' Josh McCown (hand) officially out for the season, Bryce Petty to start December 11th, 2017
- Jets' Matt Forte struggles in Week 14 loss to Broncos December 11th, 2017
- Jermaine Kearse produces just 1 catch Sunday in ugly Jets loss December 11th, 2017
- Robby Anderson flops as Jets get shutout in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Bryce Petty will start Week 15 for Jets if Josh McCown (broken hand) is ruled out December 11th, 2017