Mark Ingram (toe) questionable for Saints after sitting out practice again on Wednesday
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram (toe) is officially questionable for Week 14 against the Atlanta Falcons.
Ingram sat out all three days of practice with the toe injury, and it appears that he is in real danger of missing Week 14 on Thursday. If that's the case, Alvin Kamara is an elite fantasy option against the Atlanta Falcons.
If Ingram is able to suit up, our models project him for 13.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,200.
- Odell Beckham (ankle) a limited participant in Giants' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Rams' Aaron Donald will skip OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady reportedly sitting out of Patriots' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Mark Ingram not expected to join Saints until veteran minicamp May 10th, 2018
- Mark Ingram's appeal of 4-game PED ban previously denied by NFL May 9th, 2018
- Saints' Mark Ingram suspended 4 games for violating NFL's PED policy May 8th, 2018
- Saints release tight end bust Coby Fleener on Monday May 7th, 2018
- New Orleans Saints trade up to 14 to select DE Marcus Davenport April 26th, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018