Dontrelle Inman has led Bears wideouts in snaps in four straight games
Chicago Bears wide receiver Dontrelle Inman has led the way with a total of 196 snaps over the last four games.
Inman's 35 snaps in Week 13 were actually his lowest since first joining the team in Week 9. In all three of his previous games he's logged at least 51 snaps for the Bears' offense. Over the four-game span, Josh Bellamy has played the team's secondary receiver while Inman's accounted for 24 targets, 15 catches, 216 yards and 1 score.
Priced at $5,200 against the Cincinnati Bengals, Inman is projected for 10.8 FanDuel points on 7.0 targets and 4.2 receptions in Week 14.
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) questionable for Tennessee in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) questionable in Week 11 for Tennessee Titans November 16th, 2018
- Antonio Gates (knee) questionable in Week 11 for Los Angeles November 16th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) questionable for Los Angeles in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) out for Detroit in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Eric Ebron 'ok' with limited snaps in Colts' offense November 15th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton projected as WR15 in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Eric Ebron earns 3 touchdowns on 4 touches as Colts defeat Jaguars November 12th, 2018
- Colts' Ryan Grant (ankle) active for Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Ryan Grant (ankle) expected to play for Colts in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Colts' Jack Doyle projected for 8 targets in Week 10's game against Jacksonville November 10th, 2018