Golden Tate frustrated with Lions' recent play
Detroit Lions wide receiver Golden Tate displayed his frustration while speaking to the media after Sunday's loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
Tate wasn't speaking about his play or involvement -- rather he was voicing his feeling of the team of late. In reference to years past, Tate said, "We had been playing with a lot of confidence and finding ways to get wins, and just don't have that feeling this year. And it's clearly not happening for us right now." He added, "We got to just keep working, keep grinding." Detroit has lost two straight, allowing 30 and 44 points in back-to-back losses. They could be without starting quarterback Matthew Stafford (hand) on Sunday, with the chance that Jake Rudock gets the start in his stead.
Last week, Tate did his part with 8 catches and 69 yards on 10 targets. Now averaging 10.9 FanDuel points per game, he's pegged for 11.9 FD points this week against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He comes at a cost of $6,800 on the Week 14 slate.
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) questionable for Tennessee in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) questionable in Week 11 for Tennessee Titans November 16th, 2018
- Antonio Gates (knee) questionable in Week 11 for Los Angeles November 16th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) questionable for Los Angeles in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) out for Detroit in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Golden Tate to play bigger role for Eagles Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz ranked as QB9 in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Doug Pederson: Josh Adams to see more work for Eagles November 12th, 2018
- Eagles' Ronald Darby done for season due to ACL tear November 12th, 2018
- Zach Ertz sets season-highs in Eagles' win with 14 catches, 145 yards, 2 touchdowns November 12th, 2018
- Eagles' Golden Tate will make debut against Dallas November 11th, 2018