Golden Tate frustrated with Lions' recent play
Detroit Lions wide receiver Golden Tate displayed his frustration while speaking to the media after Sunday's loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
Tate wasn't speaking about his play or involvement -- rather he was voicing his feeling of the team of late. In reference to years past, Tate said, "We had been playing with a lot of confidence and finding ways to get wins, and just don't have that feeling this year. And it's clearly not happening for us right now." He added, "We got to just keep working, keep grinding." Detroit has lost two straight, allowing 30 and 44 points in back-to-back losses. They could be without starting quarterback Matthew Stafford (hand) on Sunday, with the chance that Jake Rudock gets the start in his stead.
Last week, Tate did his part with 8 catches and 69 yards on 10 targets. Now averaging 10.9 FanDuel points per game, he's pegged for 11.9 FD points this week against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He comes at a cost of $6,800 on the Week 14 slate.
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- Saints reportedly release Terrance West August 21st, 2018
- Panthers' left tackle Matt Kalil has knee scoped, 'week-to-week' August 21st, 2018
- Kenny Golladay playing over Golden Tate in Lions' two-wides August 20th, 2018
- Lions' Ameer Abdullah has improved ball security August 19th, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount expected to maintain goal-line duties for Detroit August 7th, 2018
- Lions see rookie Kerryon Johnson as a three-down back June 1st, 2018
- Dolphins acquire Akeem Spence in trade with Lions May 3rd, 2018
- Detroit Lions trade up to 43 to take Auburn RB Kerryon Johnson April 27th, 2018