Golden Tate frustrated with Lions' recent play
Detroit Lions wide receiver Golden Tate displayed his frustration while speaking to the media after Sunday's loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
Tate wasn't speaking about his play or involvement -- rather he was voicing his feeling of the team of late. In reference to years past, Tate said, "We had been playing with a lot of confidence and finding ways to get wins, and just don't have that feeling this year. And it's clearly not happening for us right now." He added, "We got to just keep working, keep grinding." Detroit has lost two straight, allowing 30 and 44 points in back-to-back losses. They could be without starting quarterback Matthew Stafford (hand) on Sunday, with the chance that Jake Rudock gets the start in his stead.
Last week, Tate did his part with 8 catches and 69 yards on 10 targets. Now averaging 10.9 FanDuel points per game, he's pegged for 11.9 FD points this week against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He comes at a cost of $6,800 on the Week 14 slate.
- Odell Beckham (ankle) a limited participant in Giants' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Rams' Aaron Donald will skip OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady reportedly sitting out of Patriots' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Dolphins acquire Akeem Spence in trade with Lions May 3rd, 2018
- Detroit Lions trade up to 43 to take Auburn RB Kerryon Johnson April 27th, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Frank Gore, Lions reportedly close to deal March 14th, 2018
- Eric Ebron released by Lions March 14th, 2018
- Report: Lions 'listening' to offers for Eric Ebron March 7th, 2018