Rishard Matthews (hamstring) limited for Titans on Wednesday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews (hamstring) was limited at Wednesday's practice.
Matthews got in a limited practice on Friday last week but was inactive for a second straight game in Sunday's win over the Houston Texans. Titans head coach Mike Mularkey said on Monday that he expects Matthews to return in Week 14 against the Arizona Cardinals. He set a season-high with 113 receiving yards in Week 11 prior to injury.
numberFire's models project Matthews for 5.5 targets, 2.9 catches, 42.2 yards, and 0.34 touchdowns versus the Cardinals, with 7.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000. He's the WR40 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) questionable for Tennessee in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) questionable in Week 11 for Tennessee Titans November 16th, 2018
- Antonio Gates (knee) questionable in Week 11 for Los Angeles November 16th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) questionable for Los Angeles in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) out for Detroit in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Sam Darnold (foot) may not be ready for Jets Week 12 November 12th, 2018
- Sam Darnold (foot) out in Week 10 for New York November 11th, 2018
- Robby Anderson (ankle) out for New York in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Neal Sterling (concussion) placed on Jets' injured reserve November 10th, 2018
- Sam Darnold (foot) doubtful for Jets Week 10 November 9th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa (ankle) on track to play for Jets versus Bills November 9th, 2018