Rishard Matthews (hamstring) limited for Titans on Wednesday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews (hamstring) was limited at Wednesday's practice.
Matthews got in a limited practice on Friday last week but was inactive for a second straight game in Sunday's win over the Houston Texans. Titans head coach Mike Mularkey said on Monday that he expects Matthews to return in Week 14 against the Arizona Cardinals. He set a season-high with 113 receiving yards in Week 11 prior to injury.
numberFire's models project Matthews for 5.5 targets, 2.9 catches, 42.2 yards, and 0.34 touchdowns versus the Cardinals, with 7.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000. He's the WR40 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- New England's Dion Lewis totals 67 yards in Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Tom Brady posts his worst game of the season in Pats' loss to Dolphins December 12th, 2017
- Brandin Cooks disappears in Patriots' Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead scores for the third consecutive game on Monday December 12th, 2017
- Dolphins' Kenyan Drake racks up 193 yards on 30 touches on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Jarvis Landry finds the endzone twice in Dolphins' Week 14 win December 11th, 2017
- Titans' Marcus Mariota (knee) doesn't have serious injury December 11th, 2017
- Titans' DeMarco Murray has another quiet performance in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Titans' Derrick Henry scores touchdown on 8 touches in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Titans' Delanie Walker cools down in loss to Arizona December 11th, 2017
- Titans' Marcus Mariota reportedly played through knee injury in Week 14 December 10th, 2017
- Titans Rishard Matthews (hamstring) set to play Sunday against Arizona December 8th, 2017