Rishard Matthews (hamstring) limited for Titans on Wednesday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews (hamstring) was limited at Wednesday's practice.
Matthews got in a limited practice on Friday last week but was inactive for a second straight game in Sunday's win over the Houston Texans. Titans head coach Mike Mularkey said on Monday that he expects Matthews to return in Week 14 against the Arizona Cardinals. He set a season-high with 113 receiving yards in Week 11 prior to injury.
numberFire's models project Matthews for 5.5 targets, 2.9 catches, 42.2 yards, and 0.34 touchdowns versus the Cardinals, with 7.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000. He's the WR40 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Jets view Bilal Powell as 'complementary back' February 19th, 2018
- Titans expected to release DeMarco Murray February 9th, 2018
- Delanie Walker named Offensive MVP as AFC wins Pro Bowl January 29th, 2018
- Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Titans' DeMarco Murray says he remains among league's best January 15th, 2018
- Titans move on from Mike Mularkey after failing to agree to extension January 15th, 2018
- Rishard Matthews collects 27 yards on 8 targets in Titans' loss January 14th, 2018