Rishard Matthews (hamstring) limited for Titans on Wednesday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews (hamstring) was limited at Wednesday's practice.
Matthews got in a limited practice on Friday last week but was inactive for a second straight game in Sunday's win over the Houston Texans. Titans head coach Mike Mularkey said on Monday that he expects Matthews to return in Week 14 against the Arizona Cardinals. He set a season-high with 113 receiving yards in Week 11 prior to injury.
numberFire's models project Matthews for 5.5 targets, 2.9 catches, 42.2 yards, and 0.34 touchdowns versus the Cardinals, with 7.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000. He's the WR40 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- Saints reportedly release Terrance West August 21st, 2018
- Panthers' left tackle Matt Kalil has knee scoped, 'week-to-week' August 21st, 2018
- Titans' Delanie Walker being evaluated for lower-body injury August 16th, 2018
- Titans' Rishard Matthews (undisclosed) remains injured August 15th, 2018
- Titans place Rishard Matthews (undisclosed) on the PUP list July 30th, 2018
- Titans' Taywan Taylor working with first-team at camp July 30th, 2018
- Delanie Walker agrees to contract extension with Titans July 27th, 2018
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018