Rishard Matthews (hamstring) limited for Titans on Wednesday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews (hamstring) was limited at Wednesday's practice.
Matthews got in a limited practice on Friday last week but was inactive for a second straight game in Sunday's win over the Houston Texans. Titans head coach Mike Mularkey said on Monday that he expects Matthews to return in Week 14 against the Arizona Cardinals. He set a season-high with 113 receiving yards in Week 11 prior to injury.
numberFire's models project Matthews for 5.5 targets, 2.9 catches, 42.2 yards, and 0.34 touchdowns versus the Cardinals, with 7.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000. He's the WR40 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Odell Beckham (ankle) a limited participant in Giants' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Rams' Aaron Donald will skip OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady reportedly sitting out of Patriots' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- DaQuan Jones sticking with Titans, signs 3-year, $21 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Titans signing Dion Lewis to four-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Malcolm Butler reportedly agrees to deal with Titans March 13th, 2018
- Titans release Da'Norris Searcy March 9th, 2018