Marquise Goodwin could see another big workload for 49ers in Week 14
After catching 8-of-8 targets for 99 yards in Week 13 against the Chicago Bears, San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Marquise Goodwin could be in line for another highly targeted day in Week 14 against the Houston Texans.
It's another great matchup for Goodwin, who has seen success when he gets looks. In the four games where he has 8 or more targets, Goodwin has racked up 363 receiving yards on 19 catches. With Jimmy Garoppolo under center, Goodwin's stock is on the rise.
Our models have Goodwin catching 4.2-of-8.2 targets for 64.6 yards and 0.34 touchdowns against the Texans. That's a net projection of 10.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,700.
- Jets place Jeremy Kerley on roster exemption list December 13th, 2017
- Raiders' Jared Cook (wrist) limited in practice Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Damien Williams (shoulder) remains sidelined at Dolphins practice December 13th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (shoulder) limited at practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expects to play in Week 15 December 13th, 2017
- Ravens' Mike Wallace (ankle) doesn't practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Marquise Goodwin goes for 106 yards in 49ers' Week 14 win December 11th, 2017
- 49ers' Carlos Hyde scores for the first time since Week 6 in Sunday's win December 10th, 2017
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws for career-high 334 yards in 49ers' win December 10th, 2017
- Marquise Goodwin could see another big workload for 49ers in Week 14 December 6th, 2017
- Carlos Hyde totals 66 scoreless yards on 19 touches in 49ers' victory December 4th, 2017
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws for 293 yards in first 49ers' start December 3rd, 2017