Marquise Goodwin could see another big workload for 49ers in Week 14
After catching 8-of-8 targets for 99 yards in Week 13 against the Chicago Bears, San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Marquise Goodwin could be in line for another highly targeted day in Week 14 against the Houston Texans.
It's another great matchup for Goodwin, who has seen success when he gets looks. In the four games where he has 8 or more targets, Goodwin has racked up 363 receiving yards on 19 catches. With Jimmy Garoppolo under center, Goodwin's stock is on the rise.
Our models have Goodwin catching 4.2-of-8.2 targets for 64.6 yards and 0.34 touchdowns against the Texans. That's a net projection of 10.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,700.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster arrested again for domestic violence, possessing assault rifle February 12th, 2018
- 49ers sign Jimmy Garoppolo to a five-year, $137.5 million contract February 8th, 2018
- Jimmy Garoppolo and 49ers' contract talks have made progress February 4th, 2018
- Jimmy Garoppolo extension remains high priority for 49ers January 24th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster arrested on marijuana possession January 13th, 2018
- 'Confidence on both sides' that Jimmy Garoppolo, 49ers will reach deal January 13th, 2018