Marquise Goodwin could see another big workload for 49ers in Week 14
After catching 8-of-8 targets for 99 yards in Week 13 against the Chicago Bears, San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Marquise Goodwin could be in line for another highly targeted day in Week 14 against the Houston Texans.
It's another great matchup for Goodwin, who has seen success when he gets looks. In the four games where he has 8 or more targets, Goodwin has racked up 363 receiving yards on 19 catches. With Jimmy Garoppolo under center, Goodwin's stock is on the rise.
Our models have Goodwin catching 4.2-of-8.2 targets for 64.6 yards and 0.34 touchdowns against the Texans. That's a net projection of 10.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,700.
- Kenny Golladay playing over Golden Tate in Lions' two-wides August 20th, 2018
- Peyton Barber 'doing everything he should be' for Buccaneers August 20th, 2018
- Josh Allen working with Bills' starters Monday August 20th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy out of Bills' practice Monday due to sore groin August 20th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) goes through Patriots' walkthrough August 20th, 2018
- Chargers' Mike Williams hauls in touchdown in second preseason game August 19th, 2018
- Jerick McKinnon (knee) sitting for 49ers until Week 1 August 17th, 2018
- Jeremy McNichols filling in with 49ers' starters August 15th, 2018
- 49ers' Marquise Goodwin 'clearly' Jimmy Garoppolo's favorite target August 14th, 2018
- San Francisco adds Alfred Morris to injured backfield August 13th, 2018
- 49ers' Jerick McKinnon (knee) reportedly dealing with 'just a muscle strain' August 13th, 2018
- Jerick McKinnon injures knee in practice, will undergo MRI August 12th, 2018