Marquise Goodwin could see another big workload for 49ers in Week 14
After catching 8-of-8 targets for 99 yards in Week 13 against the Chicago Bears, San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Marquise Goodwin could be in line for another highly targeted day in Week 14 against the Houston Texans.
It's another great matchup for Goodwin, who has seen success when he gets looks. In the four games where he has 8 or more targets, Goodwin has racked up 363 receiving yards on 19 catches. With Jimmy Garoppolo under center, Goodwin's stock is on the rise.
Our models have Goodwin catching 4.2-of-8.2 targets for 64.6 yards and 0.34 touchdowns against the Texans. That's a net projection of 10.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,700.
- Marvin Jones (knee) out for Detroit in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) out for Oakland in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Chris Godwin (ankle) questionable in Week 11 for Tampa Bay November 16th, 2018
- Ronald Jones (hamstring) out in Week 11 for Tampa Bay November 16th, 2018
- Royce Freeman (ankle) will play for Denver in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) out for Washington in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- San Francisco's Nick Mullens will continue to start at quarterback November 13th, 2018
- Nick Mullens not able to pull it off again for 49ers versus Giants November 13th, 2018
- Matt Breida racks up 132 yards, 2 touchdowns for 49ers November 13th, 2018
- George Kittle has 9 catches for 83 yards in 49ers' loss November 13th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (knee) out for San Francisco in Week 10 November 10th, 2018
- Nick Mullens to make another start for 49ers Week 10 November 6th, 2018