Marquise Goodwin could see another big workload for 49ers in Week 14
After catching 8-of-8 targets for 99 yards in Week 13 against the Chicago Bears, San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Marquise Goodwin could be in line for another highly targeted day in Week 14 against the Houston Texans.
It's another great matchup for Goodwin, who has seen success when he gets looks. In the four games where he has 8 or more targets, Goodwin has racked up 363 receiving yards on 19 catches. With Jimmy Garoppolo under center, Goodwin's stock is on the rise.
Our models have Goodwin catching 4.2-of-8.2 targets for 64.6 yards and 0.34 touchdowns against the Texans. That's a net projection of 10.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,700.
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Carson Wentz (knee) throwing during Eagles' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor reportedly suffered another ankle injury this offseason May 22nd, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- San Francisco 49ers move up in second round to draft WR Dante Pettis April 27th, 2018
- Patriots acquire OT Trent Brown from 49ers April 27th, 2018
- San Francisco 49ers draft OT Mike McGlinchey with ninth pick April 26th, 2018
- 49ers won't allow Reuben Foster to participate in team activities April 15th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster charged with felony domestic violence April 12th, 2018