Vernon Davis in line for another start for Washington in Week 14
Washington Redskins tight end Vernon Davis is expected to draw another start in place of Jordan Reed (hamstring) against the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 14.
Reed hasn't played since Week 8 but Davis' production has fallen off the past two weeks. In that span, he has just 2 catches on 3 targets for 15 yards, including a complete goose egg in Week 12 against the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving. Niles Paul figures to also be involved in Washington's passing game.
numberFire's models project Davis for 5.3 targets, 3.4 receptions, 38.6 yards, and 0.24 touchdowns versus the Chargers, with 7.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,800. He's the TE14 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- New England's Dion Lewis totals 67 yards in Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Tom Brady posts his worst game of the season in Pats' loss to Dolphins December 12th, 2017
- Brandin Cooks disappears in Patriots' Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead scores for the third consecutive game on Monday December 12th, 2017
- Dolphins' Kenyan Drake racks up 193 yards on 30 touches on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Jarvis Landry finds the endzone twice in Dolphins' Week 14 win December 11th, 2017
- Josh Doctson quiet as Redskins offense struggles December 11th, 2017
- Jamison Crowder does little in Redskins' Week 14 defeat December 11th, 2017
- Washington's Vernon Davis reaches paydirt in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Samaje Perine underwhelms as Redskins get thrashed on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Kirk Cousins puts on forgettable performance as Redskins' offense stalls December 10th, 2017
- Samaje Perine projected for a big workload for Washington in Week 14 December 7th, 2017