Redskins' Jamison Crowder looking to continue production from 'off-schedule plays'
Washington Redskins wide receiver Jamison Crowder said that he hopes to continue connecting with quarterback Kirk Cousins on "off-schedule plays."
Last Thursday night, Crowder went through a rough patch with a dropped pass and a fumble in the first quarter of play. However, in a one-on-one interview, the wideout spoke about his comfort level with Cousins and the duo's ability to combine for big plays on plays outside the normal playcall. Over the last 5 games, Crowder has hauled in at least 4 passes with no less than 7 targets in each contest.
In a road matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers, Crowder is projected for 9.5 targets, 6.1 catches and 12.5 FanDuel points at his $6,800 price tag this week.
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) questionable for Tennessee in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) questionable in Week 11 for Tennessee Titans November 16th, 2018
- Antonio Gates (knee) questionable in Week 11 for Los Angeles November 16th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) questionable for Los Angeles in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) out for Detroit in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) out for Washington in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) does not practice for Washington on Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson 'feeling all the way healthy' for Washington November 15th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson (shoulder) limited in Washington's Wednesday practice November 14th, 2018
- Washington's Chris Thompson (ribs) likely to miss Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Washington's Jamison Crowder (ankle) will not play in Week 10's game against Tampa Bay November 10th, 2018