Redskins' Jamison Crowder looking to continue production from 'off-schedule plays'
Washington Redskins wide receiver Jamison Crowder said that he hopes to continue connecting with quarterback Kirk Cousins on "off-schedule plays."
Last Thursday night, Crowder went through a rough patch with a dropped pass and a fumble in the first quarter of play. However, in a one-on-one interview, the wideout spoke about his comfort level with Cousins and the duo's ability to combine for big plays on plays outside the normal playcall. Over the last 5 games, Crowder has hauled in at least 4 passes with no less than 7 targets in each contest.
In a road matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers, Crowder is projected for 9.5 targets, 6.1 catches and 12.5 FanDuel points at his $6,800 price tag this week.
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- Saints reportedly release Terrance West August 21st, 2018
- Panthers' left tackle Matt Kalil has knee scoped, 'week-to-week' August 21st, 2018
- Adrian Peterson reportedly signing with Washington August 20th, 2018
- Samaje Perine twists ankle, doing 'OK' for Washington August 17th, 2018
- Washington's Derrius Guice out for the season with torn ACL August 10th, 2018
- Derrius Guice exits Thursday night's preseason opener with potential knee injury August 9th, 2018
- Washington's Josh Doctson (shoulder) returns to practice on Tuesday August 7th, 2018
- Washignton's Jordan Reed still was work to do with his conditioning August 6th, 2018