Redskins' Jamison Crowder looking to continue production from 'off-schedule plays'
Washington Redskins wide receiver Jamison Crowder said that he hopes to continue connecting with quarterback Kirk Cousins on "off-schedule plays."
Last Thursday night, Crowder went through a rough patch with a dropped pass and a fumble in the first quarter of play. However, in a one-on-one interview, the wideout spoke about his comfort level with Cousins and the duo's ability to combine for big plays on plays outside the normal playcall. Over the last 5 games, Crowder has hauled in at least 4 passes with no less than 7 targets in each contest.
In a road matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers, Crowder is projected for 9.5 targets, 6.1 catches and 12.5 FanDuel points at his $6,800 price tag this week.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Washington's Josh Doctson remains in concussion protocol December 12th, 2018
- Jordan Reed (toe) not practicing for Washington Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Washington's Josh Doctson in concussion protocol December 10th, 2018
- Jordan Reed's injury not "major," but he could still miss the rest of Washington's season December 10th, 2018
- Josh Johnson to start for Washington versus Jaguars in Week 15 December 10th, 2018
- Josh Doctson (hip) active in Week 14 for Washington December 9th, 2018