Raiders' Michael Crabtree projected as top-20 receiver in return from suspension
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Michael Crabtree is the 16th-ranked option at his position in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
Crabtree was reactivated earlier this week after being suspended for a game as a result of an altercation in Week 12 with Aqib Talib and the Denver Broncos. With Amari Cooper (ankle, concussion) questionable for Sunday's matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs, Crabtree could be in for a busy workload.
numberFire's models project Crabtree for 9.6 targets, 6.0 catches, 74.4 yards, and 0.44 touchdowns versus the Chiefs, with 12.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,100.
- Panthers' rookie D.J. Moore cited for speeding August 21st, 2018
- Leonard Fournette to see more third-down work for Jaguars August 21st, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (knee) could play in Vikings' dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- DeVante Parker's Week 1 status for Dolphins 'up in the air' August 21st, 2018
- Jamaal Williams (ankle) returns to Packers' practice August 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon to return to Browns' practice 'very soon' August 21st, 2018
- Ravens' Jimmy Smith facing multi-game ban August 20th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco having "best training camp of his career" August 17th, 2018
- John Brown the 'standout' of Ravens training camp August 15th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown 'has been better than we expected' August 14th, 2018
- John Brown credited for Ravens' downfield success August 13th, 2018
- Kenneth Dixon removed from Ravens' practice with injury August 7th, 2018