Amari Cooper (ankle, concussion) working on the side on Wednesday for Raiders
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper is working to the side at Wednesday's practice.
According to Sirius XM's Adam Caplan, Cooper may be in line to "practice some tomorrow." As of yesterday, he had yet to be cleared of the concussion protocol, yet it looks like he's trending in the right direction. But if he's go it'll be Michael Crabtree -- fresh off suspension -- and Seth Roberts to lead the receiving corps in Oakland.
At $7,000, Cooper's projected 5.9 FanDuel points are nowhere near his average of 9.2 FD points per game. However, he could be in line for more production if he's able to take the field Week 14 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Carson Wentz (knee) throwing during Eagles' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor reportedly suffered another ankle injury this offseason May 22nd, 2018
- Raiders cut quarterback Josh Johnson May 10th, 2018
- Raiders' Donald Penn will not be charged for domestic violence May 10th, 2018
- Ryan Switzer traded from Cowboys to Raiders April 28th, 2018
- Steelers trade Martavis Bryant to the Raiders for a third-round pick April 26th, 2018
- Raiders sign veteran corner Leon Hall March 29th, 2018
- Raiders release tight end Clive Walford March 27th, 2018