Amari Cooper (ankle, concussion) working on the side on Wednesday for Raiders
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper is working to the side at Wednesday's practice.
According to Sirius XM's Adam Caplan, Cooper may be in line to "practice some tomorrow." As of yesterday, he had yet to be cleared of the concussion protocol, yet it looks like he's trending in the right direction. But if he's go it'll be Michael Crabtree -- fresh off suspension -- and Seth Roberts to lead the receiving corps in Oakland.
At $7,000, Cooper's projected 5.9 FanDuel points are nowhere near his average of 9.2 FD points per game. However, he could be in line for more production if he's able to take the field Week 14 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Kenny Golladay playing over Golden Tate in Lions' two-wides August 20th, 2018
- Peyton Barber 'doing everything he should be' for Buccaneers August 20th, 2018
- Josh Allen working with Bills' starters Monday August 20th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy out of Bills' practice Monday due to sore groin August 20th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) goes through Patriots' walkthrough August 20th, 2018
- Chargers' Mike Williams hauls in touchdown in second preseason game August 19th, 2018
- Khalil Mack reportedly not budging on Raiders' holdout August 17th, 2018
- Derek Carr has 'mastered' Raiders' offense August 17th, 2018
- Griff Whalen working ahead of Ryan Switzer in Raiders' slot August 16th, 2018
- Derek Carr making strides in Raiders' new system August 15th, 2018
- Doug Martin listed as No. 2 back on Raiders' first depth chart August 6th, 2018
- Martavis Bryant failing to impress Raiders August 5th, 2018