Amari Cooper (ankle, concussion) working on the side on Wednesday for Raiders
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper is working to the side at Wednesday's practice.
According to Sirius XM's Adam Caplan, Cooper may be in line to "practice some tomorrow." As of yesterday, he had yet to be cleared of the concussion protocol, yet it looks like he's trending in the right direction. But if he's go it'll be Michael Crabtree -- fresh off suspension -- and Seth Roberts to lead the receiving corps in Oakland.
At $7,000, Cooper's projected 5.9 FanDuel points are nowhere near his average of 9.2 FD points per game. However, he could be in line for more production if he's able to take the field Week 14 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Sebastian Janikowski reportedly won't be brought back by Raiders February 14th, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr admits back injury lingered throughout season January 23rd, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to sign with 'highest bidder,' Raiders on radar January 23rd, 2018
- Jon Gruden: Derek Carr will be asked to do more in Raiders' offense January 11th, 2018
- Raiders expected to introduce Jon Gruden as head coach on Tuesday January 5th, 2018
- 'Real concern' that Derek Carr won't mesh with Jon Gruden if hired as Raiders' coach January 4th, 2018