Amari Cooper (ankle, concussion) working on the side on Wednesday for Raiders
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper is working to the side at Wednesday's practice.
According to Sirius XM's Adam Caplan, Cooper may be in line to "practice some tomorrow." As of yesterday, he had yet to be cleared of the concussion protocol, yet it looks like he's trending in the right direction. But if he's go it'll be Michael Crabtree -- fresh off suspension -- and Seth Roberts to lead the receiving corps in Oakland.
At $7,000, Cooper's projected 5.9 FanDuel points are nowhere near his average of 9.2 FD points per game. However, he could be in line for more production if he's able to take the field Week 14 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Jets place Jeremy Kerley on roster exemption list December 13th, 2017
- Damien Williams (shoulder) remains sidelined at Dolphins practice December 13th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (shoulder) limited at practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expects to play in Week 15 December 13th, 2017
- Ravens' Mike Wallace (ankle) doesn't practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (ankle) misses practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Raiders' Jared Cook (wrist) limited in practice Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Amari Cooper (ankle) not at Raiders' practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Jared Cook catches garbage-time touchdown as Raiders fall to Chiefs December 10th, 2017
- Michael Crabtree sees season-high 13 targets in Raiders' Week 14 loss December 10th, 2017
- Derek Carr struggles mightily as Raiders' get blown out in Week 14 December 10th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch reaches the end zone in quiet day for Oakland December 10th, 2017