Amari Cooper (ankle, concussion) working on the side on Wednesday for Raiders
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper is working to the side at Wednesday's practice.
According to Sirius XM's Adam Caplan, Cooper may be in line to "practice some tomorrow." As of yesterday, he had yet to be cleared of the concussion protocol, yet it looks like he's trending in the right direction. But if he's go it'll be Michael Crabtree -- fresh off suspension -- and Seth Roberts to lead the receiving corps in Oakland.
At $7,000, Cooper's projected 5.9 FanDuel points are nowhere near his average of 9.2 FD points per game. However, he could be in line for more production if he's able to take the field Week 14 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Marvin Jones (knee) out for Detroit in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) out for Oakland in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Chris Godwin (ankle) questionable in Week 11 for Tampa Bay November 16th, 2018
- Ronald Jones (hamstring) out in Week 11 for Tampa Bay November 16th, 2018
- Royce Freeman (ankle) will play for Denver in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) out for Washington in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' Tyron Smith (back) returns to practice Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Ezekiel Elliott eats up 187 yards, adds 2 touchdowns in Cowboys' victory November 12th, 2018
- Cowboys' Sean Lee out four to six weeks with hamstring injury November 7th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) to miss a "little bit" of time for Dallas November 6th, 2018
- Dak Prescott throws for 243 yards, 2 touchdowns in loss for Dallas November 6th, 2018
- Ezekiel Elliott eats up 112 yards in Cowboys' loss November 6th, 2018