Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) won't play Sunday against Chargers
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed will not play Week 14 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Reed still isn't practicing and hasn't played since Week 8. The oft-injured tight end will remain sidelined yet again with Vernon Davis and Niles Paul taking over for Washington.
Prior to being ruled out, Reed was projected for 3.5 targets, 2.7 catches and 4.3 FanDuel points in Week 14. His next chance to take the field will come next week against the Arizona Cardinals.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Redskins acquire quarterback Kevin Hogan in trade with Browns April 7th, 2018
- Paul Richardson reportedly heading to Washington with 5-year, $40 million contract March 13th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018
- Report: Redskins allowing Bashaud Breeland to test free agency March 10th, 2018
- Allen Robinson reportedly told by Jaguars he won't be tagged March 6th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins not expected to get franchised tagged by Washington March 1st, 2018