Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) won't play Sunday against Chargers
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed will not play Week 14 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Reed still isn't practicing and hasn't played since Week 8. The oft-injured tight end will remain sidelined yet again with Vernon Davis and Niles Paul taking over for Washington.
Prior to being ruled out, Reed was projected for 3.5 targets, 2.7 catches and 4.3 FanDuel points in Week 14. His next chance to take the field will come next week against the Arizona Cardinals.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Washington's Terrelle Pryor a possible 'fit' for return to Browns January 17th, 2018
- Jay Gruden wants Washington to identify long-term answer at quarterback January 8th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins throws 3 interceptions in Redskins' loss December 31st, 2017
- Samaje Perine totals 74 yards in Redskins' Week 16 win December 24th, 2017
- Washington's Samaje Perine (groin) is active for Week 16 December 24th, 2017
- Washington's Kapri Bibbs is expected to play a lot on Sunday December 24th, 2017