Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) won't play Sunday against Chargers
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed will not play Week 14 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Reed still isn't practicing and hasn't played since Week 8. The oft-injured tight end will remain sidelined yet again with Vernon Davis and Niles Paul taking over for Washington.
Prior to being ruled out, Reed was projected for 3.5 targets, 2.7 catches and 4.3 FanDuel points in Week 14. His next chance to take the field will come next week against the Arizona Cardinals.
- Saints' Ted Ginn (knee) reportedly placed on injured reserve October 18th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) did not practice for Minnesota on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Carson Wentz (back) practices in full for Eagles Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Rhett Ellison (foot) a full participant in Thursday's practice for New York October 18th, 2018
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing in full for New York on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor (groin) absent from Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) 'iffy' for Sunday, Washington coach Jay Gruden says October 17th, 2018
- Paul Richardson (knee) did not practice on Wednesday for Washington October 17th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (ribs) limited on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Chris Thompson considered day-to-day for Washington October 15th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) will not practice for Washington before Friday October 15th, 2018
- Jordan Reed has 5 receptions, Washington beats Panthers October 15th, 2018