Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) won't play Sunday against Chargers
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed will not play Week 14 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Reed still isn't practicing and hasn't played since Week 8. The oft-injured tight end will remain sidelined yet again with Vernon Davis and Niles Paul taking over for Washington.
Prior to being ruled out, Reed was projected for 3.5 targets, 2.7 catches and 4.3 FanDuel points in Week 14. His next chance to take the field will come next week against the Arizona Cardinals.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Adonis Alexander goes to Redskins in sixth round of Supplemental draft July 11th, 2018
- Derrius Guice expected to be Washington's lead back June 26th, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Redskins expect Chris Thompson (leg) to be fully healthy by training camp June 6th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder and Alex Smith establishing a rapport during Redskins' OTAs June 6th, 2018
- Jordan Reed participates in agility work Wednesday, 'looks fine' at Washington's OTAs May 30th, 2018