Washington's Jordan Reed (hamstring) still not practicing Wednesday
Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (hamstring) is not practicing Wednesday.
There were some rumors that Reed had a chance to return in Week 14, but until he gets in some practice, he is likely on his way to missing Week 14. If that's the case, Vernon Davis will continue to see an expanded workload until Reed returns.
If Reed is capable of suiting up, our models project Reed for 4.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Redskins acquire quarterback Kevin Hogan in trade with Browns April 7th, 2018
- Paul Richardson reportedly heading to Washington with 5-year, $40 million contract March 13th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018
- Report: Redskins allowing Bashaud Breeland to test free agency March 10th, 2018
- Allen Robinson reportedly told by Jaguars he won't be tagged March 6th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins not expected to get franchised tagged by Washington March 1st, 2018