Washington's Jordan Reed (hamstring) still not practicing Wednesday
Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (hamstring) is not practicing Wednesday.
There were some rumors that Reed had a chance to return in Week 14, but until he gets in some practice, he is likely on his way to missing Week 14. If that's the case, Vernon Davis will continue to see an expanded workload until Reed returns.
If Reed is capable of suiting up, our models project Reed for 4.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Washington's Terrelle Pryor a possible 'fit' for return to Browns January 17th, 2018
- Jay Gruden wants Washington to identify long-term answer at quarterback January 8th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins throws 3 interceptions in Redskins' loss December 31st, 2017
- Samaje Perine totals 74 yards in Redskins' Week 16 win December 24th, 2017
- Washington's Samaje Perine (groin) is active for Week 16 December 24th, 2017
- Washington's Kapri Bibbs is expected to play a lot on Sunday December 24th, 2017