Washington's Jordan Reed (hamstring) still not practicing Wednesday
Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (hamstring) is not practicing Wednesday.
There were some rumors that Reed had a chance to return in Week 14, but until he gets in some practice, he is likely on his way to missing Week 14. If that's the case, Vernon Davis will continue to see an expanded workload until Reed returns.
If Reed is capable of suiting up, our models project Reed for 4.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Jay Gruden: Jamison Crowder should be offseason priority for Washington January 15th, 2019
- Washington's Jay Gruden will return as head coach in 2019 January 4th, 2019
- Josh Doctson (illness) questionable for Washington in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Vernon Davis (concussion) doubtful for Redskins in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Jordan Reed (toe) placed on Washington's injured reserve December 27th, 2018
- D.J. Swearinger waived by Washington on Monday December 24th, 2018