Washington's Jordan Reed (hamstring) still not practicing Wednesday
Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (hamstring) is not practicing Wednesday.
There were some rumors that Reed had a chance to return in Week 14, but until he gets in some practice, he is likely on his way to missing Week 14. If that's the case, Vernon Davis will continue to see an expanded workload until Reed returns.
If Reed is capable of suiting up, our models project Reed for 4.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Adonis Alexander goes to Redskins in sixth round of Supplemental draft July 11th, 2018
- Derrius Guice expected to be Washington's lead back June 26th, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Redskins expect Chris Thompson (leg) to be fully healthy by training camp June 6th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder and Alex Smith establishing a rapport during Redskins' OTAs June 6th, 2018
- Jordan Reed participates in agility work Wednesday, 'looks fine' at Washington's OTAs May 30th, 2018