Washington's Jordan Reed (hamstring) still not practicing Wednesday
Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (hamstring) is not practicing Wednesday.
There were some rumors that Reed had a chance to return in Week 14, but until he gets in some practice, he is likely on his way to missing Week 14. If that's the case, Vernon Davis will continue to see an expanded workload until Reed returns.
If Reed is capable of suiting up, our models project Reed for 4.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Chris Thompson considered day-to-day for Washington October 15th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) will not practice for Washington before Friday October 15th, 2018
- Jordan Reed has 5 receptions, Washington beats Panthers October 15th, 2018
- Alex Smith contributes to Washington win with 163 yards, 2 touchdowns October 15th, 2018
- Paul Richardson (knee/shoulder) active for Washington in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (rib, knee) inactive for Washington in Week 6 October 14th, 2018