Chris Hogan (shoulder) returns to Patriots' practice on Wednesday
New England Patriots wide receiver Chris Hogan (shoulder) returned to practice Wednesday.
Hogan has been sidelined since injuring his shoulder in Week 8, but this puts him on track to return against the Miami Dolphins on Monday Night Football. With Rob Gronkowski suspended, Hogan should step right back in opposite Brandin Cooks for Tom Brady and the Patriots in Week 14.
Taking the injury into account, numberFire's models conservatively project Hogan for 3.4 targets, 2.2 receptions, 31.6 yards, and 0.24 touchdowns versus the Dolphins, with 5.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,000.
- Larry Fitzgerald (back) removed from Cardinals' injury report October 17th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown projected for 7.16 targets against Saints in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Broncos' Royce Freeman projected for single-digit touches in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson has a favorable matchup in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery ranked as WR13 for Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- League investigating Dolphins and Ryan Tannehill's injury October 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (heel) added to Wednesday's injury report October 17th, 2018
- Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly' October 16th, 2018
- James White gains 92 yards from scrimmage in Patriots' win October 15th, 2018
- Stephen Gostkowski goes 5-for-5, hits Patriots' game-winner October 15th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski comes up with 2 clutch receptions late in Patriots' win October 14th, 2018
- Sony Michel finds the endzone twice in Patriots high-scoring win October 14th, 2018