Chris Hogan (shoulder) returns to Patriots' practice on Wednesday
New England Patriots wide receiver Chris Hogan (shoulder) returned to practice Wednesday.
Hogan has been sidelined since injuring his shoulder in Week 8, but this puts him on track to return against the Miami Dolphins on Monday Night Football. With Rob Gronkowski suspended, Hogan should step right back in opposite Brandin Cooks for Tom Brady and the Patriots in Week 14.
Taking the injury into account, numberFire's models conservatively project Hogan for 3.4 targets, 2.2 receptions, 31.6 yards, and 0.24 touchdowns versus the Dolphins, with 5.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,000.
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Andrew Sendejo (concussion) expected to play in NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) to return for Patriots versus Jaguars January 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady expected to wear glove on throwing hand for Patriots in AFC title game January 21st, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018