Chris Hogan (shoulder) returns to Patriots' practice on Wednesday
New England Patriots wide receiver Chris Hogan (shoulder) returned to practice Wednesday.
Hogan has been sidelined since injuring his shoulder in Week 8, but this puts him on track to return against the Miami Dolphins on Monday Night Football. With Rob Gronkowski suspended, Hogan should step right back in opposite Brandin Cooks for Tom Brady and the Patriots in Week 14.
Taking the injury into account, numberFire's models conservatively project Hogan for 3.4 targets, 2.2 receptions, 31.6 yards, and 0.24 touchdowns versus the Dolphins, with 5.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,000.
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski won't hold out for Patriots' training camp July 17th, 2018
- Pats' Julian Edelman loses appeal; 4-game suspension stands July 3rd, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday June 25th, 2018
- Free agent Eric Decker eyeing up Patriots June 21st, 2018
- Rex Burkhead, James White seeing bulk of Patriots' first-team work June 13th, 2018
- Report: Patriots were shopping Rob Gronkowski prior to NFL Draft June 13th, 2018