Chris Hogan (shoulder) returns to Patriots' practice on Wednesday
New England Patriots wide receiver Chris Hogan (shoulder) returned to practice Wednesday.
Hogan has been sidelined since injuring his shoulder in Week 8, but this puts him on track to return against the Miami Dolphins on Monday Night Football. With Rob Gronkowski suspended, Hogan should step right back in opposite Brandin Cooks for Tom Brady and the Patriots in Week 14.
Taking the injury into account, numberFire's models conservatively project Hogan for 3.4 targets, 2.2 receptions, 31.6 yards, and 0.24 touchdowns versus the Dolphins, with 5.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,000.
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick April 26th, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons draft WR Calvin Ridley with the 26th pick April 26th, 2018
- Baltimore Ravens draft TE Hayden Hurst with the 25th pick April 26th, 2018
- Carolina Panthers select WR D.J. Moore with the 24th pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018
- New England Patriots use the 31st pick on RB Sony Michel April 26th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski will not attend start of Patriots' offseason program April 15th, 2018
- Report: Patriots 'team most interested' in Lamar Jackson April 12th, 2018