Patriots' Rob Gronkowski has suspension upheld, will sit out Week 14
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has had his one-game suspension upheld and will not play this week against the Miami Dolphins.
The NFL handed Gronk discipline for a dead-ball blow to the head of Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White. He'll be able to return in Week 15, but for now Dwayne Allen and Jacob Hollister will be asked to do the work at tight end for New England.
Gronkowski's return will come against the Pittsburgh Steelers next Sunday. He's projected for 13.2 FanDuel points in the matchup.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- James White accounts for 15 receptions and 97 yards in New England's playoff win over the Chargers January 13th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman produces nine receptions for 151 yards in Sunday's playoff win January 13th, 2019
- New England's Sony Michel rushes for three scores in Sunday's Divisional Playoff victory January 13th, 2019
- Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) out in Week 17 for New England December 30th, 2018
- New England's Sony Michel rushes for 116 yards in Week 16's victory over Buffalo December 23rd, 2018
- New England's Julian Edelman ranked as Week 16's WR16 December 22nd, 2018