Patriots' Rob Gronkowski has suspension upheld, will sit out Week 14
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has had his one-game suspension upheld and will not play this week against the Miami Dolphins.
The NFL handed Gronk discipline for a dead-ball blow to the head of Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White. He'll be able to return in Week 15, but for now Dwayne Allen and Jacob Hollister will be asked to do the work at tight end for New England.
Gronkowski's return will come against the Pittsburgh Steelers next Sunday. He's projected for 13.2 FanDuel points in the matchup.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Andrew Sendejo (concussion) expected to play in NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (back) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson arrested on Friday in Florida January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) returns to Patriots' practice on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Chris Hogan ready to play as much as possible for New England in AFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018