Patriots' Rob Gronkowski has suspension upheld, will sit out Week 14
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has had his one-game suspension upheld and will not play this week against the Miami Dolphins.
The NFL handed Gronk discipline for a dead-ball blow to the head of Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White. He'll be able to return in Week 15, but for now Dwayne Allen and Jacob Hollister will be asked to do the work at tight end for New England.
Gronkowski's return will come against the Pittsburgh Steelers next Sunday. He's projected for 13.2 FanDuel points in the matchup.
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Pats' Julian Edelman loses appeal; 4-game suspension stands July 3rd, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday June 25th, 2018
- Free agent Eric Decker eyeing up Patriots June 21st, 2018
- Rex Burkhead, James White seeing bulk of Patriots' first-team work June 13th, 2018
- Report: Patriots were shopping Rob Gronkowski prior to NFL Draft June 13th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski "likely" to get a new contract June 11th, 2018