Patriots' Rob Gronkowski has suspension upheld, will sit out Week 14
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has had his one-game suspension upheld and will not play this week against the Miami Dolphins.
The NFL handed Gronk discipline for a dead-ball blow to the head of Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White. He'll be able to return in Week 15, but for now Dwayne Allen and Jacob Hollister will be asked to do the work at tight end for New England.
Gronkowski's return will come against the Pittsburgh Steelers next Sunday. He's projected for 13.2 FanDuel points in the matchup.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- James White gains 92 yards from scrimmage in Patriots' win October 15th, 2018
- Stephen Gostkowski goes 5-for-5, hits Patriots' game-winner October 15th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski comes up with 2 clutch receptions late in Patriots' win October 14th, 2018
- Sony Michel finds the endzone twice in Patriots high-scoring win October 14th, 2018
- Tom Brady tops 300 passing yards as Patriots top Chiefs in shootout October 14th, 2018
- Patriots' Sony Michel (questionable) reportedly expected to play in Week 6 October 14th, 2018