Patriots' Rob Gronkowski has suspension upheld, will sit out Week 14
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has had his one-game suspension upheld and will not play this week against the Miami Dolphins.
The NFL handed Gronk discipline for a dead-ball blow to the head of Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White. He'll be able to return in Week 15, but for now Dwayne Allen and Jacob Hollister will be asked to do the work at tight end for New England.
Gronkowski's return will come against the Pittsburgh Steelers next Sunday. He's projected for 13.2 FanDuel points in the matchup.
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski will not attend start of Patriots' offseason program April 15th, 2018
- Report: Patriots 'team most interested' in Lamar Jackson April 12th, 2018
- Patriots ship Brandin Cooks to the Rams for a 2018 first-round pick April 3rd, 2018