Washington's Kirk Cousins has difficult matchup in Week 14
Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins faces the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 14.
Cousins gets a tough matchup against the Chargers, who rank seventh against the pass by numberFire's schedule-adjusted metrics. He's averaging 19.2 FanDuel points a game this season.
In Week 14, numberFire projects Cousins for 256.4 yards, 2.0 touchdowns and 1.1 interceptions, which would net him 18.0 FanDuel points.
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018