Washington's Kirk Cousins has difficult matchup in Week 14
Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins faces the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 14.
Cousins gets a tough matchup against the Chargers, who rank seventh against the pass by numberFire's schedule-adjusted metrics. He's averaging 19.2 FanDuel points a game this season.
In Week 14, numberFire projects Cousins for 256.4 yards, 2.0 touchdowns and 1.1 interceptions, which would net him 18.0 FanDuel points.
- Matt Ryan throws for 379 yards and a touchdown in the Falcons' win October 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham goes off for 143 yards and a touchdown in Giants' loss October 22nd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley reaches the end zone in Giants' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2018
- Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) active for Falcons on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Kirk Cousins throws for 241 with 2 touchdowns in Vikings' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2018
- Latavius Murray scores twice in Vikings win over the Jets October 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen posts NFL-record 7th-straight 100-yard receiving game October 21st, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) ruled out again for Vikings Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) did not practice for Minnesota on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) practicing in full on Wednesday October 17th, 2018