Washington's Kirk Cousins has difficult matchup in Week 14
Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins faces the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 14.
Cousins gets a tough matchup against the Chargers, who rank seventh against the pass by numberFire's schedule-adjusted metrics. He's averaging 19.2 FanDuel points a game this season.
In Week 14, numberFire projects Cousins for 256.4 yards, 2.0 touchdowns and 1.1 interceptions, which would net him 18.0 FanDuel points.
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) to return for Patriots versus Jaguars January 21st, 2018
- Tom Brady expected to wear glove on throwing hand for Patriots in AFC title game January 21st, 2018
- Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Washington's Terrelle Pryor a possible 'fit' for return to Browns January 17th, 2018
- Jay Gruden wants Washington to identify long-term answer at quarterback January 8th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins throws 3 interceptions in Redskins' loss December 31st, 2017
- Samaje Perine totals 74 yards in Redskins' Week 16 win December 24th, 2017
- Washington's Samaje Perine (groin) is active for Week 16 December 24th, 2017
- Washington's Kapri Bibbs is expected to play a lot on Sunday December 24th, 2017