Washington's Kirk Cousins has difficult matchup in Week 14
Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins faces the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 14.
Cousins gets a tough matchup against the Chargers, who rank seventh against the pass by numberFire's schedule-adjusted metrics. He's averaging 19.2 FanDuel points a game this season.
In Week 14, numberFire projects Cousins for 256.4 yards, 2.0 touchdowns and 1.1 interceptions, which would net him 18.0 FanDuel points.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Redskins acquire quarterback Kevin Hogan in trade with Browns April 7th, 2018
- Paul Richardson reportedly heading to Washington with 5-year, $40 million contract March 13th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018
- Report: Redskins allowing Bashaud Breeland to test free agency March 10th, 2018
- Allen Robinson reportedly told by Jaguars he won't be tagged March 6th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins not expected to get franchised tagged by Washington March 1st, 2018