Bucs' Jameis Winston throws for 270 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 13
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston come back from a three-game absence to throw for 270 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 13.
Winston looked sharp completing 21-of-32 passes with 2 touchdowns to tight end Cameron Brate. He did lose a fumble, which was turned into six points by the Green Bay Packers' defense as he was always under pressure. He was sacked 7 times.
Winston finished with 18.6 FanDuel points, putting him as a top-five fantasy quarterback through the early slate of games.
- Saints' Ted Ginn (knee) reportedly placed on injured reserve October 18th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) did not practice for Minnesota on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Carson Wentz (back) practices in full for Eagles Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Rhett Ellison (foot) a full participant in Thursday's practice for New York October 18th, 2018
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing in full for New York on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor (groin) absent from Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Peyton Barber picks up 106 yards for Buccaneers Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Mike Evans disappoints for Tampa Bay in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Jameis Winston throws 4 touchdown passes in Buccaneers' loss October 14th, 2018
- O.J. Howard (knee) expected to play in Week 6 for Tampa Bay October 14th, 2018
- Tampa Bay's DeSean Jackson projected for 5.53 targets in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- O.J. Howard (knee) questionable for Buccaneers Week 6 October 12th, 2018