Ken Crawley (abdomen) not listed on Saints' Week 13 injury report
New Orleans Saints cornerback Ken Crawley is not on the final injury report for this week's matchup against the Carolina Panthers.
Crawley sat out Week 12 with an abdominal injury, but he's gotten to the point where he's entering the weekend absent an injury designation. As a result, we'll see less P.J. Williams and De'Vante Harris, especially if Marshon Lattimore (ankle) returns as well.
With the Saints hosting the Panthers, Crawley is projected for 3.8 tackles and 0.6 pass defenses. The New Orleans defense/special teams ranks outside the top-15 options with a projected 6.7 FanDuel points against Carolina.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) placed on injured reserve September 10th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Saints release Latavius Murray September 7th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) landing on Saints PUP list August 31st, 2021
- Jameis Winston reportedly named Saints' starter August 27th, 2021
- Saints' Adam Trautman's leg injury reportedly expected to be minor August 24th, 2021