Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston (shoulder) is questionable for Week 13
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston (shoulder) is questionable for Week 13 against the Green Bay Packers, but is expected to play.
Winston practiced in full this week, so he should be back on Sunday against the Packers. It will be his first game since Week 9.
numberFire projects Winston to score 18.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,300 versus the Packers.
- Broncos' third-rounder Royce Freeman 'absolutely' can earn lead role June 25th, 2018
- Randall Cobb reportedly dealing with ankle injury, could miss start of Packers' training camp June 25th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday June 25th, 2018
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston could be facing suspension June 21st, 2018
- Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers June 18th, 2018
- Buccaneers' sophomore Chris Godwin emerging as playmaker June 13th, 2018
- Buccaneers' second-rounder Ronald Jones expected to split backfield work June 11th, 2018