Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston (shoulder) is questionable for Week 13
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston (shoulder) is questionable for Week 13 against the Green Bay Packers, but is expected to play.
Winston practiced in full this week, so he should be back on Sunday against the Packers. It will be his first game since Week 9.
numberFire projects Winston to score 18.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,300 versus the Packers.
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Robinson (ACL) expects to be healthy by start of free agency January 15th, 2018
- Chiefs' Darrelle Revis wants to return next season January 15th, 2018
- Titans' DeMarco Murray says he remains among league's best January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Buccaneeers' T.J. Ward arrested for possession on Wednesday January 3rd, 2018
- DeSean Jackson (ankle) is inactive Sunday for Buccaneers December 31st, 2017
- Buccaneers to reportedly retain Dirk Koetter for 2018 December 29th, 2017
- Cameron Brate (hip, knee) is active Sunday for Tampa Bay December 24th, 2017
- Bucs' Chris Godwin to start in place of DeSean Jackson in Week 16 December 22nd, 2017
- Buccaneers' DeSean Jackson (ankle) ruled out versus Panthers December 22nd, 2017