Devonta Freeman (concussion) practicing in full for Falcons
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman (concussion) is practicing in full for Week 13 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Freeman is set to return following a two-game absence. He should see a normal workload while Tevin Coleman settles back in as the number-two. It won't be an easy matchup, as the Vikings are giving up the fewest fantasy points per game to opposing running backs this season.
numberFire's models project Freeman to tally 12.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,500 in Week 13, with 12.9 rushes, 56.8 yards and 0.46 touchdowns in Sunday's matchup.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip, ribs) will be active in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman (groin) available to play in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman (groin) sidelined again for Atlanta Thursday December 27th, 2018
- Julio Jones (hip, ribs) still not practicing for Falcons in Week 17 December 27th, 2018
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman (groin) misses Wednesday's practice December 26th, 2018