Devonta Freeman (concussion) practicing in full for Falcons
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman (concussion) is practicing in full for Week 13 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Freeman is set to return following a two-game absence. He should see a normal workload while Tevin Coleman settles back in as the number-two. It won't be an easy matchup, as the Vikings are giving up the fewest fantasy points per game to opposing running backs this season.
numberFire's models project Freeman to tally 12.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,500 in Week 13, with 12.9 rushes, 56.8 yards and 0.46 touchdowns in Sunday's matchup.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Falcons 'hopeful' Mohamed Sanu (hip) will play Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Matt Bryant (hamstring) will not play for Falcons Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Devonta Freeman (foot) expected to remain out for Falcons Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley reportedly only has bone bruise in ankle October 15th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman catches touchdown as Falcons sink Buccaneers October 15th, 2018
- Falcons' Austin Hooper catches 9 passes for 71 yards, 1 touchdown October 15th, 2018