Devonta Freeman (concussion) practicing in full for Falcons
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman (concussion) is practicing in full for Week 13 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Freeman is set to return following a two-game absence. He should see a normal workload while Tevin Coleman settles back in as the number-two. It won't be an easy matchup, as the Vikings are giving up the fewest fantasy points per game to opposing running backs this season.
numberFire's models project Freeman to tally 12.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,500 in Week 13, with 12.9 rushes, 56.8 yards and 0.46 touchdowns in Sunday's matchup.
- Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to finish as the second-best fantasy kicker on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (knee) won't require surgery January 18th, 2018
- Taylor Gabriel finishes with just 4 yards in Falcons' loss January 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper targeted just once in Falcons' playoff loss January 14th, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu racks up 50 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman leads the Falcons in rushing in Saturday's playoff loss January 14th, 2018