Devonta Freeman (concussion) practicing in full for Falcons
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman (concussion) is practicing in full for Week 13 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Freeman is set to return following a two-game absence. He should see a normal workload while Tevin Coleman settles back in as the number-two. It won't be an easy matchup, as the Vikings are giving up the fewest fantasy points per game to opposing running backs this season.
numberFire's models project Freeman to tally 12.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,500 in Week 13, with 12.9 rushes, 56.8 yards and 0.46 touchdowns in Sunday's matchup.
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Safety Ron Parker signs with the Falcons June 25th, 2018
- Julio Jones expected at Falcons' July passing camp June 14th, 2018
- Julio Jones to skip Falcons' minicamp, officially a holdout June 11th, 2018
- Atlanta's Julio Jones absent from OTA's, not contract related May 29th, 2018
- Falcons sign Matt Ryan to five-year extension May 3rd, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons draft WR Calvin Ridley with the 26th pick April 26th, 2018