Devonta Freeman (concussion) practicing in full for Falcons
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman (concussion) is practicing in full for Week 13 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Freeman is set to return following a two-game absence. He should see a normal workload while Tevin Coleman settles back in as the number-two. It won't be an easy matchup, as the Vikings are giving up the fewest fantasy points per game to opposing running backs this season.
numberFire's models project Freeman to tally 12.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,500 in Week 13, with 12.9 rushes, 56.8 yards and 0.46 touchdowns in Sunday's matchup.
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (knee) won't require surgery January 18th, 2018
- Taylor Gabriel finishes with just 4 yards in Falcons' loss January 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper targeted just once in Falcons' playoff loss January 14th, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu racks up 50 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman leads the Falcons in rushing in Saturday's playoff loss January 14th, 2018