Chargers say Mike Williams did not damage his ACL
Los Angeles Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said wide receiver Mike Williams did not damage his ACL against the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving.
Williams had to be carted off the field on Thanksgiving, and after missing the first five weeks of the season with a back injury, it looks like he could be out for a little while. It's great news that he doesn't have any structural damage, but we'll wait on further diagnosis from the team before estimating a timetable for return.
Williams came into this game averaging 1.8 receptions and 16.8 yards per game with no touchdowns in his rookie season.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Chargers sign Roberto Aguayo in hopes of fixing kicking problems January 10th, 2018
- Antonio Gates' future uncertain with Chargers January 4th, 2018
- Chargers' Keenan Allen puts up 133 yards and a touchdown in Week 17 win January 1st, 2018
- Chargers' Philip Rivers finishes the 2017 season strong with 3 touchdowns December 31st, 2017
- Melvin Gordon expected to play Sunday in Los Angeles December 31st, 2017
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon (ankle) is questionable for Week 17 December 29th, 2017