Chargers say Mike Williams did not damage his ACL
Los Angeles Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said wide receiver Mike Williams did not damage his ACL against the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving.
Williams had to be carted off the field on Thanksgiving, and after missing the first five weeks of the season with a back injury, it looks like he could be out for a little while. It's great news that he doesn't have any structural damage, but we'll wait on further diagnosis from the team before estimating a timetable for return.
Williams came into this game averaging 1.8 receptions and 16.8 yards per game with no touchdowns in his rookie season.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Chargers' Corey Liuget slapped with 4-game PED suspension March 23rd, 2018
- Chargers sign Roberto Aguayo in hopes of fixing kicking problems January 10th, 2018
- Antonio Gates' future uncertain with Chargers January 4th, 2018
- Chargers' Keenan Allen puts up 133 yards and a touchdown in Week 17 win January 1st, 2018
- Chargers' Philip Rivers finishes the 2017 season strong with 3 touchdowns December 31st, 2017
- Melvin Gordon expected to play Sunday in Los Angeles December 31st, 2017