Chargers say Mike Williams did not damage his ACL
Los Angeles Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said wide receiver Mike Williams did not damage his ACL against the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving.
Williams had to be carted off the field on Thanksgiving, and after missing the first five weeks of the season with a back injury, it looks like he could be out for a little while. It's great news that he doesn't have any structural damage, but we'll wait on further diagnosis from the team before estimating a timetable for return.
Williams came into this game averaging 1.8 receptions and 16.8 yards per game with no touchdowns in his rookie season.
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing for Giants Tuesday October 16th, 2018
- Giants' owner: Odell Beckham should play more, talk less October 16th, 2018
- Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly' October 16th, 2018
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert replaces Alfred Morris, runs for 87 yards October 16th, 2018
- George Kittle simmers down for San Francisco Monday night October 16th, 2018
- Matt Breida finds end zone in 49ers' loss to Packers October 16th, 2018
- Keenan Allen totals 102 yards in Chargers' victory October 15th, 2018
- Chargers' Philip Rivers throws for 2 touchdowns on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon scores 3 touchdowns in Week 6 win over Browns October 14th, 2018
- Keenan Allen projected for 83 yards in Week 6 for Los Angeles October 13th, 2018
- Chargers' Philip Rivers projected to for 300 yards, 2 TDs in Week 6 October 10th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon gobbles up 120 yards, scores as Chargers roll October 8th, 2018