Chargers say Mike Williams did not damage his ACL
Los Angeles Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said wide receiver Mike Williams did not damage his ACL against the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving.
Williams had to be carted off the field on Thanksgiving, and after missing the first five weeks of the season with a back injury, it looks like he could be out for a little while. It's great news that he doesn't have any structural damage, but we'll wait on further diagnosis from the team before estimating a timetable for return.
Williams came into this game averaging 1.8 receptions and 16.8 yards per game with no touchdowns in his rookie season.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Chargers' Antonio Gates wants to return for 2019 January 14th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 331 yards and three touchdowns in Chargers' loss to New England January 13th, 2019
- Hunter Henry (knee) active for Chargers in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019
- Rapoport: Chargers "optimistic" Hunter Henry (knee) will play in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019
- Melvin Gordon (knee) good to go for Chargers versus Patriots January 11th, 2019
- Hunter Henry (knee) questionable for Chargers in Divisional Round January 11th, 2019