Chargers say Mike Williams did not damage his ACL
Los Angeles Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said wide receiver Mike Williams did not damage his ACL against the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving.
Williams had to be carted off the field on Thanksgiving, and after missing the first five weeks of the season with a back injury, it looks like he could be out for a little while. It's great news that he doesn't have any structural damage, but we'll wait on further diagnosis from the team before estimating a timetable for return.
Williams came into this game averaging 1.8 receptions and 16.8 yards per game with no touchdowns in his rookie season.
- Saquon Barkley (hamstring) sits out Giants' practice again August 16th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. Green still has 'a lot in the tank' August 16th, 2018
- Dak Prescott: Tavon Austin 'not just a gadget' player for Cowboys August 16th, 2018
- Dak Prescott says he's starting to click with Cowboys' wide receivers August 16th, 2018
- Griff Whalen working ahead of Ryan Switzer in Raiders' slot August 16th, 2018
- Chris Carson in 'bellcow' role for Seahawks August 16th, 2018
- Tyrell Williams listed with first-team offense in Chargers initial depth chart August 7th, 2018
- Chargers have reached out to Antonio Gates June 14th, 2018
- Chargers back Melvin Gordon could catch more passes in 2018 June 11th, 2018
- Chargers expected to run more three-wide sets in 2018 May 31st, 2018
- Julius Thomas a possible target for Chargers May 27th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018