Bills' Kelvin Benjamin (knee) avoids ligament damage, Week 12 status up in the air
Buffalo Bills' wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin (knee) has avoided ligament damage, but the Bills are unsure of his Week 12 availability.
The Bills were handed a big boost with the news that Benjamin has avoided any damage to his ligaments after an ugly looking injury against the Chargers.
Benjamin is averaging 8.4 FanDuel points per game so far this season.
- 49ers' Reuben Foster reports to Thursday's OTAs May 24th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills move up to draft LB Tremaine Edmunds in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Buccaneers trade down to 12th pick, acquire two second-rounders from Bills April 26th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills trade up to seven to draft Josh Allen in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Fred Jackson to retire as member of Bills April 12th, 2018