Bills' Kelvin Benjamin (knee) avoids ligament damage, Week 12 status up in the air
Buffalo Bills' wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin (knee) has avoided ligament damage, but the Bills are unsure of his Week 12 availability.
The Bills were handed a big boost with the news that Benjamin has avoided any damage to his ligaments after an ugly looking injury against the Chargers.
Benjamin is averaging 8.4 FanDuel points per game so far this season.
- Free agent Adam Vinatieri plans to kick in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Bears release Jerrell Freeman after 2 seasons with team February 20th, 2018
- Jaguars pick up Marcedes Lewis' third-year option February 20th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Apple expected to be traded this offseason February 20th, 2018
- Buccaneers release Doug Martin after 6 seasons February 20th, 2018
- Report: Jets could offer Kirk Cousins $60 million in year one February 20th, 2018
- Bills' Eric Wood retires after 9-year career January 26th, 2018
- Sean McDermott not talking about Tyrod Taylor's future with Bills January 23rd, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin catches just 1 pass in Bills' playoff loss to Jaguars January 7th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy leads Bills in rushing and receiving in Sunday's loss January 7th, 2018
- Tyrod Taylor knocked out of Bills' game late in the fourth quarter January 7th, 2018
- Bills' LeSean McCoy (ankle) will play against the Jaguars January 7th, 2018