Bills' Kelvin Benjamin (knee) avoids ligament damage, Week 12 status up in the air
Buffalo Bills' wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin (knee) has avoided ligament damage, but the Bills are unsure of his Week 12 availability.
The Bills were handed a big boost with the news that Benjamin has avoided any damage to his ligaments after an ugly looking injury against the Chargers.
Benjamin is averaging 8.4 FanDuel points per game so far this season.
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) is active for Monday Night Football November 19th, 2018
- Chargers' Joey Bosa plays more than snap limit in Week 11 November 19th, 2018
- Michael Gallup (personal) excused from Cowboys November 19th, 2018
- Doug Martin's ankle not a concern for Raiders November 19th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to return for Raiders Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Packers' Jimmy Graham (thumb) will try to play in Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) will get in full practice Monday November 19th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills release wide receiver Terrelle Pryor November 13th, 2018
- Bills release quarterback Nathan Peterman on Monday November 12th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy rushes over the century mark in Buffalo's Week 10 victory November 11th, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) out for Buffalo in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Josh Allen (elbow) expected to return for Buffalo in Week 12 November 11th, 2018