Bills' Kelvin Benjamin (knee) avoids ligament damage, Week 12 status up in the air
Buffalo Bills' wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin (knee) has avoided ligament damage, but the Bills are unsure of his Week 12 availability.
The Bills were handed a big boost with the news that Benjamin has avoided any damage to his ligaments after an ugly looking injury against the Chargers.
Benjamin is averaging 8.4 FanDuel points per game so far this season.
- DeVante Parker catches 4 passes for 40 yards as Dolphins defeat New England December 12th, 2017
- Danny Amendola leads Patriots with 6 catches, 76 yards in loss December 12th, 2017
- Chris Hogan finishes with 1 catch for Patriots in return December 12th, 2017
- Robert Woods 'on track' to return for Rams in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Carson Wentz (ACL) could reportedly be out 9-12 months for Eagles December 12th, 2017
- New England's Dion Lewis totals 67 yards in Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Bills' Charles Clay doesn't do much in blizzard conditions December 11th, 2017
- Tyrod Taylor (knee) will remain Bills' starter when healthy December 11th, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin scores touchdown, suffers setback with knee in Bills' victory December 11th, 2017
- Bills' Joe Webb replaces Nathan Peterman on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Nathan Peterman (concussion) exits Bills' game early in Week 14 December 10th, 2017
- LeSean McCoy delivers a win for Bills with 21-yard walk-off OT touchdown December 10th, 2017