Greg Olsen (foot) practicing for Panthers on Monday
Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen (foot) is practicing on Monday.
Olsen remains on track for a Week 12 return on the road against the New York Jets. The 32-year-old tight end caught 3 passes for 38 yards on 6 targets before breaking his foot in Week 2.
numberFire's models project Olsen for 86.9 targets, 44.0 receptions, 382.8 yards, and 2.97 touchdowns over the remainder of the season.
- James Conner (ankle) returns to practice, questionable for Steelers Sunday December 14th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (hip) questionable for Bears Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (illness) questionable Week 15 for Washington December 14th, 2018
- Jordan Reed (ankle, foot) will not play for Washington in Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper (knee, ankle) will play for Atlanta on Sunday December 14th, 2018
- Falcons' Ito Smith (neck) misses Friday's practice, questionable for Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey produces 101 scrimmage yards in Week 14's loss to Cleveland December 9th, 2018
- Cam Newton left off Panthers' final Week 14 injury report December 7th, 2018
- Graham Gano (knee) reportedly ruled out for Panthers Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Panthers sign Chandler Catanzaro as Graham Gano (knee) insurance December 7th, 2018
- Cam Newton (shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 for Carolina December 6th, 2018
- Cam Newton (shoulder) not throwing at Panthers practice Thursday December 6th, 2018