Greg Olsen (foot) practicing for Panthers on Monday
Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen (foot) is practicing on Monday.
Olsen remains on track for a Week 12 return on the road against the New York Jets. The 32-year-old tight end caught 3 passes for 38 yards on 6 targets before breaking his foot in Week 2.
numberFire's models project Olsen for 86.9 targets, 44.0 receptions, 382.8 yards, and 2.97 touchdowns over the remainder of the season.
- Rams' Greg Zuerlein (groin) out 'at least a few weeks' September 17th, 2018
- Reuben Foster's suspension lifted, eligible to play for 49ers in Week 3 September 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson "promised" more slot usage September 17th, 2018
- Broncos will continue utilizing "hot hand" running back approach September 17th, 2018
- Cards' Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) will be monitored throughout the week September 17th, 2018
- Jarvis Landry (knee) limited in Browns' practice on Monday September 17th, 2018
- Panthers' D.J. Moore needs more usage, coach Ron Rivera said September 17th, 2018
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey catches 14 passes in Week 2 September 16th, 2018
- Cam Newton tops 300 yards but Panthers fall to Falcons in Week 2 September 16th, 2018
- Panthers' Daryl Williams (knee) placed on Injured Reserve September 12th, 2018
- Greg Olsen (foot) hopes to play again for Panthers this season September 11th, 2018
- Carolina won't stop Cam Newton from running the ball September 11th, 2018