Greg Olsen (foot) practicing for Panthers on Monday
Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen (foot) is practicing on Monday.
Olsen remains on track for a Week 12 return on the road against the New York Jets. The 32-year-old tight end caught 3 passes for 38 yards on 6 targets before breaking his foot in Week 2.
numberFire's models project Olsen for 86.9 targets, 44.0 receptions, 382.8 yards, and 2.97 touchdowns over the remainder of the season.
- DeVante Parker catches 4 passes for 40 yards as Dolphins defeat New England December 12th, 2017
- Danny Amendola leads Patriots with 6 catches, 76 yards in loss December 12th, 2017
- Chris Hogan finishes with 1 catch for Patriots in return December 12th, 2017
- Robert Woods 'on track' to return for Rams in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Carson Wentz (ACL) could reportedly be out 9-12 months for Eagles December 12th, 2017
- New England's Dion Lewis totals 67 yards in Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Panthers' Greg Olsen shakes off injury scare in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Devin Funchess scores as Panthers upset Vikings in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Christian McCaffrey collects just 53 yards in Panthers win over the Vikings December 10th, 2017
- Cam Newton struggles through the air in Panthers' Week 14 win December 10th, 2017
- Panthers' Jonathan Stewart dominates the Vikings, scores 3 times on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Panthers' Greg Olsen (foot) primed to play on Sunday December 10th, 2017