Greg Olsen (foot) practicing for Panthers on Monday
Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen (foot) is practicing on Monday.
Olsen remains on track for a Week 12 return on the road against the New York Jets. The 32-year-old tight end caught 3 passes for 38 yards on 6 targets before breaking his foot in Week 2.
numberFire's models project Olsen for 86.9 targets, 44.0 receptions, 382.8 yards, and 2.97 touchdowns over the remainder of the season.
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers June 18th, 2018
- Baker Mayfield 'has a long way to go' to take over as Browns' starter June 18th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman working with Bills' first-team offense June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly (shoulder) says he is on schedule June 12th, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Panthers place Fozzy Whittaker (knee) on injured reserve May 10th, 2018
- C.J. Anderson signs 1-year deal with Panthers May 7th, 2018