Greg Olsen (foot) practicing for Panthers on Monday
Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen (foot) is practicing on Monday.
Olsen remains on track for a Week 12 return on the road against the New York Jets. The 32-year-old tight end caught 3 passes for 38 yards on 6 targets before breaking his foot in Week 2.
numberFire's models project Olsen for 86.9 targets, 44.0 receptions, 382.8 yards, and 2.97 touchdowns over the remainder of the season.
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018
- Seahawks unlikely to tag Sheldon Richardson February 22nd, 2018
- Panthers could use franchise tag on Graham Gano February 22nd, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Panthers unlikely to tag free agent Andrew Norwell February 20th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly underwent shoulder surgery after season February 13th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) officially active against Saints January 7th, 2018