Eagles' Jay Ajayi to take on larger role in Week 11
Philadelphia Eagles offensive coordinator Frank Reich said that running back Jay Ajayi is expected to take on a bigger role against the Dallas Cowboys in Week 11.
Reich praised Ajayi's ability to quickly grasp the playbook. "He's able to handle everything that we give him at this point", he told reports on Tuesday. It appears that the recently-acquired back has taken advantage of the team's Week 10 bye. That means that both LeGarrette Blount and Corey Clement are likely to see fewer touches with Ajayi taking over as the team's lead back.
At a price of $6,900, Ajayi is projected for 8.8 FanDuel points on 11.3 carries, 52.0 rush yards and 0.41 rushing touchdowns on the road in Dallas.
- Russell Wilson totals 3 touchdowns in Seahawks' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Ryan passes for 2 TDs in Falcons' win over Seahawks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) out for remainder of Monday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expected to be out a couple of weeks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls a healthy scratch against Atlanta November 20th, 2017
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) not practicing Monday November 20th, 2017
- Eagles' Jake Elliott going through concussion protocol November 20th, 2017
- Nelson Agholor does nothing in Eagles' Week 11 win on SNF November 20th, 2017
- Torrey Smith finds the end zone in Eagles' Week 11 victory November 20th, 2017
- Kenjon Barner scores as Eagles win on Sunday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Corey Clement totals 50 yards and a score in Eagles' Week 11 win November 20th, 2017
- LeGarrette Blount sees 13 carries in Eagles' blowout win November 20th, 2017