Eagles' Jay Ajayi to take on larger role in Week 11
Philadelphia Eagles offensive coordinator Frank Reich said that running back Jay Ajayi is expected to take on a bigger role against the Dallas Cowboys in Week 11.
Reich praised Ajayi's ability to quickly grasp the playbook. "He's able to handle everything that we give him at this point", he told reports on Tuesday. It appears that the recently-acquired back has taken advantage of the team's Week 10 bye. That means that both LeGarrette Blount and Corey Clement are likely to see fewer touches with Ajayi taking over as the team's lead back.
At a price of $6,900, Ajayi is projected for 8.8 FanDuel points on 11.3 carries, 52.0 rush yards and 0.41 rushing touchdowns on the road in Dallas.
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Colts hire Eagles' OC Frank Reich to be the team's new head coach February 11th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery helps Eagles win Super Bowl LII with early touchdown February 5th, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount runs for 90 yards and a touchdown as Eagles win Super Bowl LII February 5th, 2018
- Nelson Agholor produces 9 catches in Eagles' Super Bowl win February 5th, 2018
- Zach Ertz finds the end zone in Eagles' Super Bowl LII win February 5th, 2018