Eagles noncommittal on Ronald Darby returning in Week 11
According to The Philly Voice's Jimmy Kempski, Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz 'downplayed the notion' that cornerback Ronald Darby would play against the Dallas Cowboys this week.
The Eagles were on bye this week, but that hasn't allowed Darby to progress to a point where Schwartz is comfortable saying that he'll play. Darby suffered a dislocated ankle in Week 1 and has yet to suit up since. He has been participating in practice, but his availability is still in question. Rasul Douglas will continue to start until Darby returns.
Darby's projected for 3.8 tackles, 0.7 pass defenses and 0.1 interceptions in Week 11 while being pegged for a total of 25.9 tackles, 4.7 pass defenses and 1.2 interceptions over the remainder of the 2017 campaign.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi could be Eagles' workhorse back in 2018 June 12th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (knee) cleared for 7-on-7 drills June 7th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (knee) expected to be ready for Week 1 June 5th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi ready to be Eagles' workhorse back in 2018 May 31st, 2018
- Eagles' Corey Clement wants more touches in 2018 May 27th, 2018