Eagles noncommittal on Ronald Darby returning in Week 11
According to The Philly Voice's Jimmy Kempski, Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz 'downplayed the notion' that cornerback Ronald Darby would play against the Dallas Cowboys this week.
The Eagles were on bye this week, but that hasn't allowed Darby to progress to a point where Schwartz is comfortable saying that he'll play. Darby suffered a dislocated ankle in Week 1 and has yet to suit up since. He has been participating in practice, but his availability is still in question. Rasul Douglas will continue to start until Darby returns.
Darby's projected for 3.8 tackles, 0.7 pass defenses and 0.1 interceptions in Week 11 while being pegged for a total of 25.9 tackles, 4.7 pass defenses and 1.2 interceptions over the remainder of the 2017 campaign.
- Kerryon Johnson snaps Lions' drought of 100-yard rushers September 23rd, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski disappoints in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Pats' Tom Brady stifled by Lions in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Matthew Stafford leads Lions to upset of Pats in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Rams' Robert Woods hauls in 2 touchdowns in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 117 yards in Giants' Week 3 win September 23rd, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) expected to play in Week 3 for Philadelphia September 23rd, 2018
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Jay Ajayi (back) sidelined for Eagles' Week 3 matchup against Colts September 21st, 2018
- Jay Ajayi (back) misses third consecutive Eagles' practice Friday September 21st, 2018
- Jay Ajayi (back) remains day-to-day for Eagles September 21st, 2018