Eagles noncommittal on Ronald Darby returning in Week 11
According to The Philly Voice's Jimmy Kempski, Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz 'downplayed the notion' that cornerback Ronald Darby would play against the Dallas Cowboys this week.
The Eagles were on bye this week, but that hasn't allowed Darby to progress to a point where Schwartz is comfortable saying that he'll play. Darby suffered a dislocated ankle in Week 1 and has yet to suit up since. He has been participating in practice, but his availability is still in question. Rasul Douglas will continue to start until Darby returns.
Darby's projected for 3.8 tackles, 0.7 pass defenses and 0.1 interceptions in Week 11 while being pegged for a total of 25.9 tackles, 4.7 pass defenses and 1.2 interceptions over the remainder of the 2017 campaign.
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Colts hire Eagles' OC Frank Reich to be the team's new head coach February 11th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery helps Eagles win Super Bowl LII with early touchdown February 5th, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount runs for 90 yards and a touchdown as Eagles win Super Bowl LII February 5th, 2018
- Nelson Agholor produces 9 catches in Eagles' Super Bowl win February 5th, 2018
- Zach Ertz finds the end zone in Eagles' Super Bowl LII win February 5th, 2018