Eagles noncommittal on Ronald Darby returning in Week 11
According to The Philly Voice's Jimmy Kempski, Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz 'downplayed the notion' that cornerback Ronald Darby would play against the Dallas Cowboys this week.
The Eagles were on bye this week, but that hasn't allowed Darby to progress to a point where Schwartz is comfortable saying that he'll play. Darby suffered a dislocated ankle in Week 1 and has yet to suit up since. He has been participating in practice, but his availability is still in question. Rasul Douglas will continue to start until Darby returns.
Darby's projected for 3.8 tackles, 0.7 pass defenses and 0.1 interceptions in Week 11 while being pegged for a total of 25.9 tackles, 4.7 pass defenses and 1.2 interceptions over the remainder of the 2017 campaign.
- Russell Wilson totals 3 touchdowns in Seahawks' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Ryan passes for 2 TDs in Falcons' win over Seahawks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) out for remainder of Monday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expected to be out a couple of weeks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls a healthy scratch against Atlanta November 20th, 2017
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) not practicing Monday November 20th, 2017
- Eagles' Jake Elliott going through concussion protocol November 20th, 2017
- Nelson Agholor does nothing in Eagles' Week 11 win on SNF November 20th, 2017
- Torrey Smith finds the end zone in Eagles' Week 11 victory November 20th, 2017
- Kenjon Barner scores as Eagles win on Sunday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Corey Clement totals 50 yards and a score in Eagles' Week 11 win November 20th, 2017
- LeGarrette Blount sees 13 carries in Eagles' blowout win November 20th, 2017