Greg Olsen (foot) expected to return for Panthers in Week 12
Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera still expects tight end Greg Olsen to return in Week 12 against the New York Jets.
Rivera said Olsen is "progressing very well" and "it's pretty exciting to get him back." The plan is the plan, but the 32-year-old's status could change following the team's Week 11 bye. For now, though, Ed Dickson appears to be out of a starting job upon Olsen's return.
Averaging just 2.2 FanDuel points through a pair of contests, Olsen is projected for 7.5 catches, 66.1 yards and 0.31 touchdowns in the Week 12 matchup.
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly underwent shoulder surgery after season February 13th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) officially active against Saints January 7th, 2018
- Panthers' Russell Shepard projected for quiet Wild Card Weekend January 5th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) will play against the Saints Sunday January 5th, 2018
- Ed Dickson won't be much of a factor for Panthers with Greg Olsen healthy January 4th, 2018