Greg Olsen (foot) expected to return for Panthers in Week 12
Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera still expects tight end Greg Olsen to return in Week 12 against the New York Jets.
Rivera said Olsen is "progressing very well" and "it's pretty exciting to get him back." The plan is the plan, but the 32-year-old's status could change following the team's Week 11 bye. For now, though, Ed Dickson appears to be out of a starting job upon Olsen's return.
Averaging just 2.2 FanDuel points through a pair of contests, Olsen is projected for 7.5 catches, 66.1 yards and 0.31 touchdowns in the Week 12 matchup.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly (shoulder) says he is on schedule June 12th, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Panthers place Fozzy Whittaker (knee) on injured reserve May 10th, 2018
- C.J. Anderson signs 1-year deal with Panthers May 7th, 2018