Greg Olsen (foot) expected to return for Panthers in Week 12
Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera still expects tight end Greg Olsen to return in Week 12 against the New York Jets.
Rivera said Olsen is "progressing very well" and "it's pretty exciting to get him back." The plan is the plan, but the 32-year-old's status could change following the team's Week 11 bye. For now, though, Ed Dickson appears to be out of a starting job upon Olsen's return.
Averaging just 2.2 FanDuel points through a pair of contests, Olsen is projected for 7.5 catches, 66.1 yards and 0.31 touchdowns in the Week 12 matchup.
- Kerryon Johnson snaps Lions' drought of 100-yard rushers September 23rd, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski disappoints in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Pats' Tom Brady stifled by Lions in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Matthew Stafford leads Lions to upset of Pats in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Rams' Robert Woods hauls in 2 touchdowns in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 117 yards in Giants' Week 3 win September 23rd, 2018
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey sets a new career-high in rushing September 23rd, 2018
- Cam Newton's big day leads the Panthers to win over Bengals September 23rd, 2018
- Panthers' D.J. Moore needs more usage, coach Ron Rivera said September 17th, 2018
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey catches 14 passes in Week 2 September 16th, 2018
- Cam Newton tops 300 yards but Panthers fall to Falcons in Week 2 September 16th, 2018
- Panthers' Daryl Williams (knee) placed on Injured Reserve September 12th, 2018