Panthers' Curtis Samuel's ankle injury could be season-ending
Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera said that wide receiver Curtis Samuel may miss the rest of the season.
Samuel suffered a serious-looking ankle or leg injury in the team's Monday night victory over the Miami Dolphins. Rivera has already said that he's "not optimistic" about the wideout's status and an MRI is only likely to confirm that he'll be out for an extended time. With Damiere Byrd (forearm) likely to return, he and Russell Shepard should act as key receiving options opposite Devin Funchess.
Through 9 games, Samuel has averaged 3.2 FanDuel points per game with 15 catches and 115 yards on 26 targets this season.
- Russell Wilson totals 3 touchdowns in Seahawks' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Ryan passes for 2 TDs in Falcons' win over Seahawks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) out for remainder of Monday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expected to be out a couple of weeks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls a healthy scratch against Atlanta November 20th, 2017
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) not practicing Monday November 20th, 2017
- Bills' Kelvin Benjamin (knee) avoids ligament damage, Week 12 status up in the air November 20th, 2017
- Panthers' Greg Olsen (foot) plans to play in Week 12 against the Jets November 20th, 2017
- Greg Olsen (foot) practicing for Panthers on Monday November 20th, 2017
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel (ankle) out for the season November 14th, 2017
- Greg Olsen (foot) expected to return for Panthers in Week 12 November 14th, 2017
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel's ankle injury could be season-ending November 14th, 2017