Drew Stanton (knee) throwing Tuesday at Cardinals practice
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Drew Stanton threw at practice on Tuesday, reports ESPN's John Weinfuss.
Stanton did not take the field during the open portion of practice. He threw on the side as Blaine Gabbert and Matt Barkley went through warm-ups on a side field. Gabbert would likely draw the start if Stanton's unable to play with his sprained knee.
For now, our models project Stanton to produce 204.3 yards, 0.88 touchdowns and 0.9 interceptions in Week 11. At $6,300, he's in line to return 12.3 FanDuel points in a matchup with the Houston Texans.
- Kerryon Johnson snaps Lions' drought of 100-yard rushers September 23rd, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski disappoints in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Pats' Tom Brady stifled by Lions in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Matthew Stafford leads Lions to upset of Pats in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Rams' Robert Woods hauls in 2 touchdowns in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 117 yards in Giants' Week 3 win September 23rd, 2018
- Baker Mayfield to be named Cleveland's starting quarterback on Monday September 23rd, 2018
- Jarvis Landry catches 8 pases for 103 yards in Browns' victory September 21st, 2018
- Browns' Carlos Hyde finds paydirt twice in Thursday's victory September 20th, 2018
- Baker Mayfield lifts Browns to first win since 2016 September 20th, 2018
- Baker Mayfield takes over as Browns quarterback with Tyrod Taylor (concussion) out September 20th, 2018
- Tyrod Taylor (head) exits, Baker Mayfield takes over for Browns on Thursday September 20th, 2018