Drew Stanton (knee) throwing Tuesday at Cardinals practice
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Drew Stanton threw at practice on Tuesday, reports ESPN's John Weinfuss.
Stanton did not take the field during the open portion of practice. He threw on the side as Blaine Gabbert and Matt Barkley went through warm-ups on a side field. Gabbert would likely draw the start if Stanton's unable to play with his sprained knee.
For now, our models project Stanton to produce 204.3 yards, 0.88 touchdowns and 0.9 interceptions in Week 11. At $6,300, he's in line to return 12.3 FanDuel points in a matchup with the Houston Texans.
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald tells Cardinals he will return next season February 15th, 2018
- Cardinals' Adrian Peterson wants to play four more years February 3rd, 2018
- Cardinals expected to release Adrian Peterson this offseason January 31st, 2018
- New Cardinals offensive coordinator expects Larry Fitzgerald to play January 29th, 2018
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald remains undecided on playing in 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Arizona Cardinals hire Steve Wilks as their next head coach January 22nd, 2018