Drew Stanton (knee) throwing Tuesday at Cardinals practice
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Drew Stanton threw at practice on Tuesday, reports ESPN's John Weinfuss.
Stanton did not take the field during the open portion of practice. He threw on the side as Blaine Gabbert and Matt Barkley went through warm-ups on a side field. Gabbert would likely draw the start if Stanton's unable to play with his sprained knee.
For now, our models project Stanton to produce 204.3 yards, 0.88 touchdowns and 0.9 interceptions in Week 11. At $6,300, he's in line to return 12.3 FanDuel points in a matchup with the Houston Texans.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- DeShone Kizer and Brett Hundley struggling during Packers' minicamp June 21st, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Baker Mayfield 'has a long way to go' to take over as Browns' starter June 18th, 2018
- Corey Coleman in make-or-break season for Browns June 14th, 2018
- Browns expected to use Jarvis Landry more down the field June 11th, 2018
- Carlos Hyde the favorite to start in Week 1 for Cleveland June 9th, 2018
- Cleveland Browns select RB Nick Chubb with the 35th pick of the 2018 NFL Draft April 27th, 2018