Drew Stanton (knee) throwing Tuesday at Cardinals practice
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Drew Stanton threw at practice on Tuesday, reports ESPN's John Weinfuss.
Stanton did not take the field during the open portion of practice. He threw on the side as Blaine Gabbert and Matt Barkley went through warm-ups on a side field. Gabbert would likely draw the start if Stanton's unable to play with his sprained knee.
For now, our models project Stanton to produce 204.3 yards, 0.88 touchdowns and 0.9 interceptions in Week 11. At $6,300, he's in line to return 12.3 FanDuel points in a matchup with the Houston Texans.
- Russell Wilson totals 3 touchdowns in Seahawks' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Ryan passes for 2 TDs in Falcons' win over Seahawks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) out for remainder of Monday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expected to be out a couple of weeks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls a healthy scratch against Atlanta November 20th, 2017
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) not practicing Monday November 20th, 2017
- Cardinals have released Andre Ellington November 20th, 2017
- Cardinals sticking with Blaine Gabbert at quarterback in Week 12 November 20th, 2017
- Cardinals' John Brown dealing with case of turf toe, could 'miss time' November 20th, 2017
- Larry Fitzgerald has a big game in Cardinals' Week 11 defeat November 19th, 2017
- Adrian Peterson disappears in Cardinals' Week 11 loss November 19th, 2017
- Blaine Gabbert throws 3 TDs as Cardinals fall to Texans November 19th, 2017