Jaguars' Dede Westbrook (core muscle surgery) ready to return from IR
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Dede Westbrook will return from injured reserve this week, according to head coach Doug Marrone.
Westbrook has been eligible to return since Week 9, but the Jaguars have opted to hold him out until now. The rookie will be pressed into action, though, as Allen Hurns (ankle) sits in Week 11. Westbrook could certainly be deployed in a limited capacity against the Cleveland Browns.
Westbrook comes in at the minimum of $4,500. He's projected for 3.4 FanDuel points on 2.5 targets and 1.5 catches.
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Blake Bortles (wrist surgery) will reportedly be brought by Jaguars next season January 30th, 2018
- Jaguars' Blake Bortles underwent wrist surgery on Friday January 29th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Robinson (ACL) says he's close to 100 percent January 29th, 2018
- Allen Robinson may receive franchise tag from Jaguars January 24th, 2018
- Jaguars' Tashaun Gipson (foot) questionable for AFC Championship January 19th, 2018