Jaguars' Dede Westbrook (core muscle surgery) ready to return from IR
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Dede Westbrook will return from injured reserve this week, according to head coach Doug Marrone.
Westbrook has been eligible to return since Week 9, but the Jaguars have opted to hold him out until now. The rookie will be pressed into action, though, as Allen Hurns (ankle) sits in Week 11. Westbrook could certainly be deployed in a limited capacity against the Cleveland Browns.
Westbrook comes in at the minimum of $4,500. He's projected for 3.4 FanDuel points on 2.5 targets and 1.5 catches.
- Russell Wilson totals 3 touchdowns in Seahawks' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Ryan passes for 2 TDs in Falcons' win over Seahawks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) out for remainder of Monday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expected to be out a couple of weeks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls a healthy scratch against Atlanta November 20th, 2017
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) not practicing Monday November 20th, 2017
- Marqise Lee goes for 45 yards as Jaguars remain in first place November 20th, 2017
- Leonard Fournette's ankle could be a problem for the rest of Jaguars' season November 20th, 2017
- T.J. Yeldon doesn't do much in Jacksonville's Week 11 win November 20th, 2017
- Chris Ivory gains 6 yards in Jaguars' win November 20th, 2017
- Blake Bortles disappoints in Jaguars' Week 11 victory November 19th, 2017
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette records his fourth 100-yard rushing game of the season November 19th, 2017