Jaguars' Dede Westbrook (core muscle surgery) ready to return from IR
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Dede Westbrook will return from injured reserve this week, according to head coach Doug Marrone.
Westbrook has been eligible to return since Week 9, but the Jaguars have opted to hold him out until now. The rookie will be pressed into action, though, as Allen Hurns (ankle) sits in Week 11. Westbrook could certainly be deployed in a limited capacity against the Cleveland Browns.
Westbrook comes in at the minimum of $4,500. He's projected for 3.4 FanDuel points on 2.5 targets and 1.5 catches.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins to be integral part of Jaguars' offense June 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette slimming down for 2018 season June 12th, 2018
- Jaguars want to use Corey Grant more in 2018 June 1st, 2018
- Jacksonville Jaguars add WR D.J. Chark with the 61st overall pick April 27th, 2018
- Jaguars acquire Cody Kessler from Browns to back up Blake Bortles March 28th, 2018
- Corey Grant reportedly re-signs with Jaguars for a year March 22nd, 2018