Jets sticking with Josh McCown at quarterback
New York Jets head coach Todd Bowles said that he will stick with quarterback Josh McCown as the team's starter moving forward.
Expanding on his declaration of sorts, Bowles said that the only way another quarterback would start would be if "something happens to Josh." With that, Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg will continue to wait for their shot as the Jets, at 4-6, seem headed for another season without a postseason berth.
In what was a great matchup with a terrible Tampa Bay Buccaneers pass defense, McCown disappointed with just 262 yards, a touchdown and a pick. He'll get the opportunity to turn it around following the team's Week 11 bye.
- Javorius Allen sees just 4 touches in Ravens' shutout win November 20th, 2017
- Charcandrick West gains 24 yards on 8 touches in Chiefs' loss November 20th, 2017
- Jalen Richard gains 28 yards in Raiders' loss to New England November 20th, 2017
- Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- T.J. Yeldon doesn't do much in Jacksonville's Week 11 win November 20th, 2017
- Chris Ivory gains 6 yards in Jaguars' win November 20th, 2017
- Jets not committing to Christian Hackenberg playing this season November 14th, 2017
- Jets sticking with Josh McCown at quarterback November 14th, 2017
- Jets' Bilal Powell has disappointing Week 10 in loss to Bucs November 13th, 2017
- Austin Sefrian-Jenkins goes for 67 yards in Jets' Week 10 defeat November 13th, 2017
- Jets' Josh McCown underwhelms in Week 10 loss November 12th, 2017
- Robby Anderson goes for 85 yards and a score in Jets' Week 10 defeat November 12th, 2017