Jets sticking with Josh McCown at quarterback
New York Jets head coach Todd Bowles said that he will stick with quarterback Josh McCown as the team's starter moving forward.
Expanding on his declaration of sorts, Bowles said that the only way another quarterback would start would be if "something happens to Josh." With that, Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg will continue to wait for their shot as the Jets, at 4-6, seem headed for another season without a postseason berth.
In what was a great matchup with a terrible Tampa Bay Buccaneers pass defense, McCown disappointed with just 262 yards, a touchdown and a pick. He'll get the opportunity to turn it around following the team's Week 11 bye.
- Saints' Alvin Kamara projected for 16.47 touches in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Devonta Freeman lands on Falcons' injured reserve with foot injury October 16th, 2018
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing for Giants Tuesday October 16th, 2018
- Giants' owner: Odell Beckham should play more, talk less October 16th, 2018
- Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly' October 16th, 2018
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert replaces Alfred Morris, runs for 87 yards October 16th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa reportedly has high ankle sprain October 15th, 2018
- Sam Darnold throws for 280 yards, 2 touchdowns in Jets' win on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa leaves early for Jets Sunday with ankle injury October 14th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (ankle) expected to play in Week 6 for New York October 14th, 2018
- Jets' Bilal Powell projected as a top-30 running back in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Trumaine Johnson (quad) doubtful for Jets Week 6 October 12th, 2018