Jets sticking with Josh McCown at quarterback
New York Jets head coach Todd Bowles said that he will stick with quarterback Josh McCown as the team's starter moving forward.
Expanding on his declaration of sorts, Bowles said that the only way another quarterback would start would be if "something happens to Josh." With that, Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg will continue to wait for their shot as the Jets, at 4-6, seem headed for another season without a postseason berth.
In what was a great matchup with a terrible Tampa Bay Buccaneers pass defense, McCown disappointed with just 262 yards, a touchdown and a pick. He'll get the opportunity to turn it around following the team's Week 11 bye.
- Kerryon Johnson snaps Lions' drought of 100-yard rushers September 23rd, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski disappoints in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Pats' Tom Brady stifled by Lions in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Matthew Stafford leads Lions to upset of Pats in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Rams' Robert Woods hauls in 2 touchdowns in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 117 yards in Giants' Week 3 win September 23rd, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell gains 51 yards, scores 2 touchdowns in Jets' loss September 21st, 2018
- Sam Darnold struggles as Jets lose in rookie showdown with Baker Mayfield September 21st, 2018
- Jets' Sam Darnold focused on Week 3, not being passed on by Browns September 18th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa projected for top-20 finish in Week 3 September 18th, 2018
- Josh Gordon reportedly expected to be dealt by Browns Monday September 17th, 2018
- Jermaine Kearse (abdomen) active on Sunday for New York September 16th, 2018