Ed Dickson scores 1st touchdown of season in Panthers' win
Carolina Panthers tight end Ed Dickson caught 3 passes (5 targets) for 33 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 10 against the Miami Dolphins on Monday Night Football.
The touchdown was Dickson's first of the season. Greg Olsen (ankle) is expected back after the Panthers' Week 11 bye, so Dickson's already minimal fantasy value will become nonexistent. He has 25 receptions for 382 yards and 1 touchdown on 39 targets this year, with 175 of those yards coming in Week 5.
numberFire's models projected Dickson to score 4.5 FanDuel points (FP) in Week 10, but he exceeded that with 10.8 FP, bringing his average to 5.7 FP over 10 games this season.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Seahawks' Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle, hamstring) will be ready for training camp June 21st, 2018
- Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle) practicing limited for Seahawks June 3rd, 2018
- Brandon Marshall reportedly signs 1-year deal with Seahawks May 29th, 2018
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick April 26th, 2018
- Green Bay Packers trade up to 18 and select CB Jaire Alexander April 26th, 2018
- Seahawks sign Sebastian Janikowski to a one-year contract April 13th, 2018