Ed Dickson scores 1st touchdown of season in Panthers' win
Carolina Panthers tight end Ed Dickson caught 3 passes (5 targets) for 33 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 10 against the Miami Dolphins on Monday Night Football.
The touchdown was Dickson's first of the season. Greg Olsen (ankle) is expected back after the Panthers' Week 11 bye, so Dickson's already minimal fantasy value will become nonexistent. He has 25 receptions for 382 yards and 1 touchdown on 39 targets this year, with 175 of those yards coming in Week 5.
numberFire's models projected Dickson to score 4.5 FanDuel points (FP) in Week 10, but he exceeded that with 10.8 FP, bringing his average to 5.7 FP over 10 games this season.
- Kerryon Johnson snaps Lions' drought of 100-yard rushers September 23rd, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski disappoints in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Pats' Tom Brady stifled by Lions in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Matthew Stafford leads Lions to upset of Pats in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Rams' Robert Woods hauls in 2 touchdowns in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 117 yards in Giants' Week 3 win September 23rd, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (knee) ruled out for second straight week by Seattle September 21st, 2018
- Seahawks' Bobby Wagner (groin) expected back for Seahawks September 20th, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (knee) not expected to play in Week 3 for Seattle September 18th, 2018
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny leads backfield with 10 carries, 30 yards September 18th, 2018
- Seahawks' Chris Carson touchless after half, 'gassed' from special teams September 18th, 2018