Ed Dickson scores 1st touchdown of season in Panthers' win
Carolina Panthers tight end Ed Dickson caught 3 passes (5 targets) for 33 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 10 against the Miami Dolphins on Monday Night Football.
The touchdown was Dickson's first of the season. Greg Olsen (ankle) is expected back after the Panthers' Week 11 bye, so Dickson's already minimal fantasy value will become nonexistent. He has 25 receptions for 382 yards and 1 touchdown on 39 targets this year, with 175 of those yards coming in Week 5.
numberFire's models projected Dickson to score 4.5 FanDuel points (FP) in Week 10, but he exceeded that with 10.8 FP, bringing his average to 5.7 FP over 10 games this season.
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly underwent shoulder surgery after season February 13th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) officially active against Saints January 7th, 2018
- Panthers' Russell Shepard projected for quiet Wild Card Weekend January 5th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) will play against the Saints Sunday January 5th, 2018
- Ed Dickson won't be much of a factor for Panthers with Greg Olsen healthy January 4th, 2018