Ed Dickson scores 1st touchdown of season in Panthers' win
Carolina Panthers tight end Ed Dickson caught 3 passes (5 targets) for 33 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 10 against the Miami Dolphins on Monday Night Football.
The touchdown was Dickson's first of the season. Greg Olsen (ankle) is expected back after the Panthers' Week 11 bye, so Dickson's already minimal fantasy value will become nonexistent. He has 25 receptions for 382 yards and 1 touchdown on 39 targets this year, with 175 of those yards coming in Week 5.
numberFire's models projected Dickson to score 4.5 FanDuel points (FP) in Week 10, but he exceeded that with 10.8 FP, bringing his average to 5.7 FP over 10 games this season.
- Russell Wilson totals 3 touchdowns in Seahawks' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Ryan passes for 2 TDs in Falcons' win over Seahawks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) out for remainder of Monday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expected to be out a couple of weeks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls a healthy scratch against Atlanta November 20th, 2017
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) not practicing Monday November 20th, 2017
- Bills' Kelvin Benjamin (knee) avoids ligament damage, Week 12 status up in the air November 20th, 2017
- Panthers' Greg Olsen (foot) plans to play in Week 12 against the Jets November 20th, 2017
- Greg Olsen (foot) practicing for Panthers on Monday November 20th, 2017
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel (ankle) out for the season November 14th, 2017
- Greg Olsen (foot) expected to return for Panthers in Week 12 November 14th, 2017
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel's ankle injury could be season-ending November 14th, 2017